UPS driver killed in Al

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The victim did not fire any shots according to this report.
Of course not, UPS is a gun free zone.
Other reports claim it was a targeted shooting.

RTS313

This is the same building in 2014, the driver killed 2 supervisors and turned the gun on himself. They gonna need hazard pay soon.

Ups security guards did not do their job. I wonder how much they pay for general liability insurance for parking lots. Especially if the guards will tow your car.
IMG_4051.jpeg

IMG_4048.jpeg

Zowert

I don’t care what the circumstances are. If you shot and killed a Teamster 50 years ago you’d be trying to swim in the ocean with cement shoes. These days it’s just, “All well, he probably deserved it.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don’t care what the circumstances are. If you shot and killed a Teamster 50 years ago you’d be trying to swim in the ocean with cement shoes. These days it’s just, “All well, he probably deserved it.”
That idea didn't work out well for J Hoffa, sr.

El Correcto

god is dead
Could be a random attack of a serial killer. We know absolutely nothing.

The reporting on this case is pathetic.
Alabama is really ghetto and has some of the worse if not the worse prisons in the country.
People are running their mouth about this man being a thug or somehow reaping what he deserved, it could of literally been anyone in his family that did wrong and he paid the price.

Just because someone gets gunned down by a criminal doesn’t mean they are necessarily a criminal themselves.