ups future

Karma...

with the incredible benefits the teamsters get how are we going to get good management candidates ?.....in my day people strove to go into pt supervision and the lucky few were selected for ft supervision.....the landscape has certainly changed .

oldngray

nowhere special
Only the foolish new employees were "eager" to become a PT sup. Many more disadvantages than advantages. Most PT sups get laughed at behind their backs. If not in their faces.

Karma...

even in my day organized crime controlled the teamsters......think about it....union dues , initiation, health and welfare are closeted ways of legal extortion.....and the commi closed-shop states.

oldngray

nowhere special
There will always be those who think the grass is greener on the other side

Sadly most will quickly learn what a mistake they have made
12401.jpg

Thebrownblob

with the incredible benefits the teamsters get how are we going to get good management candidates ?.....in my day people strove to go into pt supervision and the lucky few were selected for ft supervision.....the landscape has certainly changed .
Who’s fault is that?

Whatthewhat

UPS management is still a good resume builder. Still respected from the outside.

Supervise at ups for a couple years and use that to land a higher paying job somewhere else
I know a few people who recently left and had to take jobs paying less and lower responsibilities. UPS supervision is not seen by the current climate as a positive.