UPS says Yes to Saturday Ground.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
A fat paycheck here and there makes life easier. But you don't want to work your life away
On the subject of jobs with strange and excessive hours, I've had people say things to me like "Oh, you're a single guy with no family. That'd be perfect for you." Wrong. Exactly, I'm single with no family so I don't need it. If I can live better off than most of the people around here without it, why the hell would I want it? Never understood how they always came to that conclusion.

On the subject of jobs with strange and excessive hours, I've had people say things to me like "Oh, you're a single guy with no family. That'd be perfect for you." Wrong. Exactly, I'm single with no family so I don't need it. If I can live better off than most of the people around here without it, why the hell would I want it? Never understood how they always came to that conclusion.
Or look at the overtime money you are making....yes I enjoy eating dinner while you are getting ready for bed.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I haven't had a drink since the summer of 2007 try again dean.

Guess I'll be getting drunk Sunday nights now instead of Saturday....
I'm gonna drink til the day I die...fall down piss drunk yelling at kids when I'm 95.

Everything OK pal? You do realize this is 2016 and not 2007? If you don't realize it yet, please PM me and invite me over to your place. I HAVE GOT TO HAVE SOME OF THAT PRISON SWILL YOU ARE CHUGGING!!!!!!!!

km3

A fat paycheck here and there makes life easier. But you don't want to work your life away

Yeah. I double for my old supervisor on Midnight a lot. Being on Sunrise, the way my timecard gets entered, coming in on Friday night would be my 6th punch. And with no preload operation after that, we could take our time...or my supervisor could add an extra hour or two to my timecard.

The overtime and a handful of paid hours that I never actually worked were nice, but I told my supervisor no more until peak. Coming in Friday nights erases half of my Saturday, and I have to get to bed early on Sunday to make my regular shift on Monday. It wasn't worth it if I wasn't desperate for the cash.

Foamer Pyle

Everything OK pal? You do realize this is 2016 and not 2007? If you don't realize it yet, please PM me and invite me over to your place. I HAVE GOT TO HAVE SOME OF THAT PRISON SWILL YOU ARE CHUGGING!!!!!!!!
Judging from a few of your posts, I would put you in one of two boxes. One, you are a runner gunner, and punch out every day by 18:30. Two, you are so broke that you have to work 50+ plus hours a week just to make ends meet, and that's why you bust guys balls for complaining about excessive overtime.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Judging from a few of your posts, I would put you in one of two boxes. One, you are a runner gunner, and punch out every day by 18:30. Two, you are so broke that you have to work 50+ plus hours a week just to make ends meet, and that's why you bust guys balls for complaining about excessive overtime.
Who ya quoting>? Looks like your quoting scooby.