UPS truck gets booted

Zowert

You put a boot on a truck that’s full of goods for people that used their hard earned money to pay for. These clowns are the same people that complain when their package doesn’t arrive on time, I guarantee it.

clean hairy

Find packages with phone #'s for the recipients.
Call and let them know they will not get their packages, the city disabled your truck.
Give them the # for city hall and watch the fun begin!

robot

Has A Large Member
Our downtown drivers would get the boot every now and then. We would get tickets all the time parking downtown. Just throw the ticket on the center manager’s desk when ya get back in. Guess they forget to pay them sometimes haha

JL 0513

Seriously though I'd call the real police in 2 seconds. There's no circumstance this is a legal procedure. To have a boot put on during the minutes that the worlds largest delivery company (aside from Amazon technically) is making a delivery. In what looks like a reasonable parked position even if not technically a parking spot but delivery trucks always have to use spaces not meant for long term parking. Guys in cities have to double park all day, no choice. While waiting for police, get off those stops and enjoy a break.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1703793000928511.gif