UPSer's Are Not Endorsing Hoffa!!!

Concessions?

You guys wouldn't know a concession if I drew you a picture.

Like a bunch of drug addicts. You guys won't get it till you hit rock bottom.
Have you lost your mind.... That talk is the reason why unions are soon going to be a lost cause.... Keep that talk up and watch your future kids or grand kids will be out of a union job... Way to set your family up for the next one.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Have you lost your mind.... That talk is the reason why unions are soon going to be a lost cause.... Keep that talk up and watch your future kids or grand kids will be out of a union job... Way to set your family up for the next one.
Yep, the "Big Union Guys" want to sit at the table with the "Company Brass", while calling us "arrogant and entitled".....

.....while we slowly spin down the drain.

That ain't me.

~Bbbl~™

ezmoney5150

Yep, the "Big Union Guys" want to sit at the table with the "Company Brass", while calling us "arrogant and entitled".....

.....while we slowly spin down the drain.

That ain't me.

You guys live in the 1960s fantasy where you demand everything, give nothing and then when you're out of a job blame someone else.

Ask the auto industry how that worked. Matter of fact make a proposal with your boy Fred to get 90% of your pay while laid off. See how that works for profits.

Ask guys in the steel industry. They made proposal after proposal that managment said sure. Slowly but surely lost money while they used technology and diversion to move work to non-union mini mills.
Read a labor history book and you might learn something.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You guys live in the 1960s fantasy where you demand everything, give nothing and then when you're out of a job blame someone else.

Ask the auto industry how that worked. Matter of fact make a proposal with your boy Fred to get 90% of your pay while laid off. See how that works for profits.

Ask guys in the steel industry. They made proposal after proposal that managment said sure. Slowly but surely lost money while they used technology and diversion to move work to non-union mini mills.

It's 2016 and I haven't read anybody saying anything more then "No Concessions"???

Nobody wants to be laid off, and nobody should be at UPS anytime soon.
We do however want an additional piece of that extra $billion+ or so that they seem to realize in profit every year.

Are you saying the steel industry would have not used automated technology to mine steel, had the union workers not have been so greedy?
~LOL~
Seems to me, those guys rode it for all it was worth?
Good for them.

I love history, but unlike you...

....I'm not bound to it, nor does it define me.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

It's 2016 and I haven't read anybody saying anything more then "No Concessions"???

Nobody wants to be laid off, and nobody should be at UPS anytime soon.
We do however want an additional piece of that extra $billion+ or so that they seem to realize in profit every year.

Are you saying the steel industry would have not used automated technology to mine steel, had the union workers not have been so greedy?
~LOL~
Seems to me, those guys rode it for all it was worth?
Good for them.

I love history, but unlike you...

....I'm not bound to it, nor does it define me.

~Bbbl~

Steel is not mined it is made from iron Ore.

The quote "if it sound too good to be true it probably is" should have been thought about during negotiations. I would say Hmmmmmm. If UPS said sure whatever you want but then again you're a checkers player and I'm a chess player.

Edmund Burke Quotes

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_5882.PNG

Faceplanted

Nafta and democratic leadership took those high paying union jobs away, the same people teamsters usually endorse. Mexican truck drivers are taking loads deep into the USA now.

As for the us auto industry we can blame lack of innovation, sleeping in the japs, and horrible board room decision. It had nothing to do with the UAE

Germanys auto union is one of the strongest well organized in the world, they have no problems getting amazing pay and benefits.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There are two independent polls being conducted on this forum, and Hoffa is getting crushed.

As a proud member of this site, it's refreshing to see my brothers and sisters awaken to the facts.

JUSTVOTE_BLK_zps8cwhchke.jpg

~Bbbl~™
What are the results of these comprehensive polls?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Raw numbers?
I'm not your secretary Monica, look it up yourself.

I can tell you that I like the fact that there have been 146,000+ ballots returned, with more than 2 weeks to go.

People who are pissed off, vote, while those who are content....don't.

Last edited: