UPSers.com / Verizon?

Cementups

Box Monkey
25% from sprint :)

i am switching to at&t (because i am a :censored2: and want an iphone), any idea what their discount is?

really? no discount on the iphone plan or on the iphone itself?

There are no discounts on the iPhone itself. You get a discount on your voice plan but not your data. I just picked up an iPhone myself and my discount is still intact except for my unlimiited text and data.

Just Lurking

There are no discounts on the iPhone itself. You get a discount on your voice plan but not your data. I just picked up an iPhone myself and my discount is still intact except for my unlimiited text and data.

ATT must really be screwed up because I get the 20% off on 2 iPhones -service plan, the second phone and unlimited texts but not the data plan.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm jsut going off what the salesguy told me and my wife who works in tech support for AT&T and my account. Those 3 things show I have a discount.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
ok, got back from dinner with our friend that works at at&T and said we get a discount, but NOT on the unlimited voice/data plan, so you all are correct. the one with 800 minutes or whatever are discounted.

i told her she needed to throw in a free case and she agreed. negotiation!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
With Verizon, I get a 22% discount. Unlimited internet, data, text. 900 minutes. It's roughly $56/mo.

How does this compare with everyone else?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
currently, my wife and I share 800 minutes, she has unlimited data, and I have unlimited texts on my phone and we pay about $95.00 per month with sprint - after my 25% discount.

W

westsideworma

ATT must really be screwed up because I get the 20% off on 2 iPhones -service plan, the second phone and unlimited texts but not the data plan.

i have the same discounts as you so theyre consistent with at least 2 of us haha