upsers.com

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by jchimienti, May 21, 2008.

1. jchimienti

jchimienti Member

Has anyone noticed how friggin slow this website is. or is it just my computer?

2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I haven't had any problems there.

3. jchimienti

jchimienti Member

i can load 4 pages before any 1 upsers page loads

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It may be your browser. I have heard others who use Internet Explorer who have had issues with upsers.com. I have heard that Firefox or Mazzilla (sp?) users have far fewer issues.

5. PassYouBy

PassYouBy Unknown Acrobat

No problems here, but I do use Firefox.

6. jchimienti

jchimienti Member

i have internet explorer and firefox ive never used firefox for that site b/c usually firefox is usually a little bit slower then internet explorer but ill try it now!

7. thebrownbox

thebrownbox New Member

never had a problem with firefox and the site.

8. jchimienti

jchimienti Member

Yea it will load w/ firefox and internet explorer. I found Firefox to be a little faster. but i guess its my computer for some reason it wants to take longer loading the upsers site

9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Sometimes the slow load is due to the amount of traffic the site is receiving.

10. under the radar

under the radar A Trained Professional

When I was using dial-up it was the site was impossible to access but no problems now with cable modem.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Welcome to the 21st century.

12. PassYouBy

PassYouBy Unknown Acrobat

If you want to switch rendering engines, you can always left click or mouse wheel click on the Firefox logo on the bottom right of the window. You are still using Firefox, but using the crappy I.E engine.