Urine bottles in package cars.

If you're there when he arrives I'd address it to his face. If that fails then the next time place the piss bottle up at the driver check in area with a note taped to it pointing out what PC it was found in. Or, set it on his seat with the cap removed and thrown away. Hope it doesn't spill when he moves it. If it was the regular driver I'd pour it on the seat.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you're there when he arrives I'd address it to his face. If that fails then the next time place the piss bottle up at the driver check in area with a note taped to it pointing out what PC it was found in. Or, set it on his seat with the cap removed and thrown away. Hope it doesn't spill when he moves it. If it was the regular driver I'd pour it on the seat.
Agreed...but the regular driver wouldn't do that....he's a good guy. The cover guy is running the route for 2 weeks...if he does it again, I'll definitely confront him.

Agreed...but the regular driver wouldn't do that....he's a good guy. The cover guy is running the route for 2 weeks...if he does it again, I'll definitely confront him.

If your friends with your regular driver tell him of the problem and ask him to say something to the swing driver. . No one sticks up for a good loader more than their drivers.

By The Book

If your friends with your regular driver tell him of the problem and ask him to say something to the swing driver. . No one sticks up for a good loader more than their drivers.
Hit the mail on the head. You mess with the loader they hit the shuffle key on the iPod.

oldngray

nowhere special
If its a cover driver leaving a piss bottle you are more limited in what you should do. It would be wrong for the regular driver to come back from vacation and have a piss filled seat from you dumping the cover driver's bottle on it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I find a piss bottle in my truck I dump it on my head and take a golden shower
Knock youself out....:backingout:
CAM00091~2.jpg

Fedex Guy

I was -1.94 on Wednesday and still found time to use the restroom 3 times during the day. (yes, I am old and need to pee a lot).

There is no excuse for a human being to feel that they must pee in an empty bottle while at work.
I take it as a challenge. Try not to miss a drop!

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do the runners wear Depends so they don't have to stop to pee?
Lol probably....I get it.. on some routes there is literally no bathrooms around for hours. The route I was on last week...10 hours we hit 2 businesses with restrooms. All the rest were residentials out in the middle of the woods. I found my own bathroom on lunch...an oak tree..lol