usa to china transfer

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Comi-con? So you are a geek. Have you ever seen any of the boys from Big Bang Theory there?

I am curious---I know when I eat Chinese food I am usually hungry an hour later. Do you find that when you have sex with your girlfriend that you are horny an hour later?
It would be wrong if I posted a link to a an old 2 live crew video, so i won't.

Friends I am no geek. I don't even watch big bang... I go to comi con and other cons to met new people and see if I can find something to piss off the sups at work with. It just so happens I met Yun at this last one and trust me you would never think that she is into that type of stuff by looking at her,, or even talking with her. Help she could most likely take on most guys in a fight and win.

Comi-con? So you are a geek. Have you ever seen any of the boys from Big Bang Theory there?

I am curious---I know when I eat Chinese food I am usually hungry an hour later. Do you find that when you have sex with your girlfriend that you are horny an hour later?
Man I am all ways horny. Bur she is in China right now which sucks.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Friends I am no geek. I don't even watch big bang... I go to comi con and other cons to met new people and see if I can find something to piss off the sups at work with. It just so happens I met Yun at this last one and trust me you would never think that she is into that type of stuff by looking at her,, or even talking with her. Help she could most likely take on most guys in a fight and win.

This guy has been spelling Chyna the wrong way this whole time !! :happy-very:

chyna_aug00.jpg
chyna_aug00.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

This guy has been spelling Chyna the wrong way this whole time !! :happy-very:

View attachment 8178
One night in chyna? She's from my neck of the woods.

Ms.PacMan

How does one go from being a pro box thrower to an English teacher???
Andrew - you need a degree and 2 yrs of work experience in that field to work in China.

You would become a burden on that family if you moved there. It is not the US - not even close.

No kidding. That is why I have been taking my vacations and going to China so that I experance their culture. And that is so I don't drowned in the change in life style. I have also been trying to teach myself how to read and write in Chinese. And we won't be living with her family. I have talked a lot about this with my soon to he wife and her dad l, which by the way her family really likes me a whole lot.