Vacation Paycheck - have not received

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by smller15, Nov 21, 2014.

1. smller15

smller15 New Member

Has anyone else had issues with receiving their vacation pay check? I am on vacation this week and still have not received my vacation check that usually comes two weeks prior to my week off. I have not been able to get any answers from anyone as to when I can expect to receive it.
  2. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

Talk to your sup's and tell them that you need your check, and have one re-issued to you.
  3. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Then you are not officially on vacation.
  4. bleedinbrown58

When were you hired?
  5. smller15

smller15 New Member

I've been with the company 13 years
  6. bleedinbrown58

Then you should know what to do. Why didn't you talk to your center manager 2 weeks ago when your vacation check never showed up?? If you had, you could've been paid by now.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. smller15

smller15 New Member

hire date was 10/16/01
  8. smller15

smller15 New Member

This is the first time I've encountered this issue and I've spoken to my supervisor who says he will look into it.
  9. bleedinbrown58

You've been here a few years longer than should know that basically means...I'll do nothing and tough s**t for you. I would've grabbed my steward before my vacation started and requested a green check.
  10. Ring Sport

Ring Sport Member

Article 17
  11. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

How many hours vacation does your paycheck show you have? If it says 0 then you've already used them up, if it says 45, then request a green check pronto. This should have been done 2 weeks ago.
  12. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

If you have a week left and UPS just did not pay you for this week, grieve it. You already talked to your sup about it. Grieve for penalty pay also. This is a payroll error.

When your center manager gets the penalty pay grievance, your paycheck will be here before the ink is dry on the grievance.