Vacation Time

NikkiNik11

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find out how many vacation/option days and weeks I should have. I keep looking at the master and southern agreement and don't see it.

NikkiNik11

And now I have located it (the original one I was looking at seems like it was a shorted version).
Is it correct that you receive no option week until after being employed for 3 years in the southern region? The way it was written seems like it was contradicting itself.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And now I have located it (the original one I was looking at seems like it was a shorted version).
Is it correct that you receive no option week until after being employed for 3 years in the southern region? The way it was written seems like it was contradicting itself.
It looks like you get 1 week vacation per year on Jan 1st, assuming you worked at least 156 days the previous year.
And you get two optional holidays once you make three years, unless you were hired and made seniority pre-aug 1 2002.
That's my interpetation.

El Correcto

god is dead
Our union stewards get on their knees for management every chance they get. So yes we get screwed quite a lot.
Mine doesn't, he usually starts off his day being pulled in the office on the same list as the rest of us :censored2: head low life's who can't make production numbers or have he nerve to try to file a grievance and go through due process instead of getting on our knees to get skull :censored2:ed every time we need a favor.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Mine doesn't, he usually starts off his day being pulled in the office on the same list as the rest of us :censored2: head low life's who can't make production numbers or have he nerve to try to file a grievance and go through due process instead of getting on our knees to get skull :censored2:ed every time we need a favor.
image.jpeg