Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If anyone has a "safe place" its the senior :censored2:bags who think they own the place because of how long they been around. Think about it, what does seniority have to do with anything? Words like safe place should be reserved to the entitled senior guys. "Ive been here longer, so its all about me, and Im entitled to everything and you deserve nothing".
I'm confused...."entitled to everything"???
Wtf is anyone entitled to on an internet forum?

Gear

Parts on Order
Senior :censored2:bags.

Your not gonna make it at this company....

Im a mechanic, seniority means nothing to me. I work at my center and thats the way it is. No bumping out of centers. This jobs pays the bills until a mech job at an Authority opens, then Im gone. I get tired of hearing entitled senior guys talking about the entitled new guys. How is a new hire entitled? They are part time longer and have a longer progression then the senior guys had. But still some how the new guys are the entitled ones.

Gear

Parts on Order
I'm confused...."entitled to everything"???
Wtf is anyone entitled to on an internet forum?

Seems like some on here are entitled not to be bothered by new members asking questions. This is your forum and you dont want new guys asking new guys questions.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im a mechanic, seniority means nothing to me. I work at my center and thats the way it is. No bumping out of centers. This jobs pays the bills until a mech job at an Authority opens, then Im gone. I get tired of hearing entitled senior guys talking about the entitled new guys. How is a new hire entitled? They are part time longer and have a longer progression then the senior guys had. But still some how the new guys are the entitled ones.
New ptimers seem to have a shorter wait. Most ptimers who had the long waits, like the gig, and have other jobs, or their own businesses, and no longer want the driving job. No one is entitled to anything on a forum. But on this one we appreciate all being respectful. I dont think thats too much to ask.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
tumblr_mehr2cvKZS1qa5etko5_r1_250.gif
You are not one of the :censored2:bags Im referring too.