Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

oldngray

nowhere special
I've been here since May 2000....to all newbies......sink or swim !! (no safe room here)
172477_600.jpg

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I bet you all though you chased me away when I stopped posting for a while. Truth be told, you have to have a thick skin just to be on the internet period. I've lost count on how many times I have been insulted or gotten into heated discussions all over the internet. I've even lost count on the normal discussions as well. I've been on forums, IRC, and various other chat rooms and have seen the same exact things that goes on here go on there. So if I disappear for a while, it has nothing to do with any of you. I'm just focusing on some of my other interests. Also I don't see the point in go running to a moderator over something that was said here. Once I stop being offended, then I'll start worrying. Because then I will know that I'm not living in a free society anymore.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I bet you all though you chased me away when I stopped posting for a while. Truth be told, you have to have a thick skin just to be on the internet period. I've lost count on how many times I have been insulted or gotten into heated discussions all over the internet. I've even lost count on the normal discussions as well. I've been on forums, IRC, and various other chat rooms and have seen the same exact things that goes on here go on there. So if I disappear for a while, it has nothing to do with any of you. I'm just focusing on some of my other interests. Also I don't see the point in go running to a moderator over something that was said here. Once I stop being offended, then I'll start worrying. Because then I will know that I'm not living in a free society anymore.
Yes, I can imagine how concerned people were. There was even talk of shutting the internet down altogether....lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've got it !! Dave celebrates Festivus and the first rule of Festivus is airing your grievances with people around you.
That explains it.......he's part of a "festivus for the rest of us"...

Gear

Parts on Order
I've been here since May 2000....to all newbies......sink or swim !! (no safe room here)

If anyone has a "safe place" its the senior :censored2:bags who think they own the place because of how long they been around. Think about it, what does seniority have to do with anything? Words like safe place should be reserved to the entitled senior guys. "Ive been here longer, so its all about me, and Im entitled to everything and you deserve nothing".

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If anyone has a "safe place" its the senior :censored2:bags who think they own the place because of how long they been around. Think about it, what does seniority have to do with anything? Words like safe place should be reserved to the entitled senior guys. "Ive been here longer, so its all about me, and Im entitled to everything and you deserve nothing".
Senior :censored2:bags.

Your not gonna make it at this company....