veterans day.......

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by teamsterdan, Nov 11, 2006.

1. teamsterdan

teamsterdan Member

just wanted to pass along a "salute" perhaps an old cav "HOOOOOHA" to my fellow vets, past, present and future........ no one will ever understand the sacrifices made........ALLONS.....

2. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I salute all those who serve now and past. Even when I was a kid I was taught to have the respect. I had a brother who served in Vietnam, and a son in the military presently. And Uncles in World war 2, It is because of them we live the lives we do, and I will always praise them on veterans day, and every day.

3. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

I would just like to say thank you to all veterans. Your sacrifices have allowed me to live freely in this great country of ours, and for that I am truly grateful. God bless.

4. wadep

wadep New Member

Do you fine folks in the U.S. of A. get the Monday off for Veterans Day? We here in Alberta Canada get nothing for our Rememberance Day . Peeves me off to no end as in this day and time, and the goings on of war lately, we should be taking a day to remember.

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The post office was closed and the banks and most schools were out. Everything else was business as usual.