Waiting for a biscuit...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Not one, but TWO....count 'em TWO pit bulls in the truck!
double trouble.jpg

helenofcalifornia

I adopted a stray dog at the beginning of a rural route I was on one day. Little did I know he gets carsick. Thank God he didn't that day, but he sure has every other time he has been on a long car ride. Now he is just a town dog. Best dog I have ever had.

over9five

Staff member
Here's something that should get you all outraged. Nothing really to do with Sobers post, just reminded me of it.

Story

Pretty sick people in this world. Read the story, but don't watch the video unless you want to be sad..

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, curiosity got the better of me.........sick, sick. Don't watch the video ! Those poor crying babies...

UPSBluRdg03

I took a similar pic several weeks ago accept it was two goats in my truck. I sent it to my sup and it said "watch out for dogs but what about goats?" Not sure what they were after but they were sure interested in the knobs on the dash.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I took a similar pic several weeks ago accept it was two goats in my truck. I sent it to my sup and it said "watch out for dogs but what about goats?" Not sure what they were after but they were sure interested in the knobs on the dash.

I took this picture of one in my truck a couple of years ago and posted it in a thread.....
goat.jpg