Cooter_Scooter

So my friends and I want to get some walkie talkies and UPS polo shirts to act like we're supervisors as kind of like a jokes. And so I'm wondering if we're able to get the stickers for the walkies? Kind of like we do our phones. Each walkie has a serial number.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So my friends and I want to get some walkie talkies and UPS polo shirts to act like we're supervisors as kind of like a jokes. And so I'm wondering if we're able to get the stickers for the walkies? Kind of like we do our phones. Each walkie has a serial number.

Be sure and get hella stoned first
It will be way more fun

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Talk to me girl
What's a Cooter-Scooter

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And what would you do afterwards? Work?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
when-you-hear-the-crazy-cooter-chronicles-the-scooters-are-3778387.png

Umm, no

Find some other way to play besides that

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

I'm sure all the new hires at Merrill Lynch want to do the same thing to their managers !!

Ummm No they don't, because they're ADULTS

And so are you, so act like an adult and treat this job like it's a career, because it is !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many times I was sent on the road while still wearing my Customer Counter clothes and mistaken for a sup.
Especially when wearing the old cranberry shirts .

jugo

I think better to buy walkie talkies. It is useful device which you can use everywhere. I think The Midland GXT Series GXT 1000P is the least expensive professional walkie-talkie you can buy. It retails for $8.59 and has 50 frequency channels. Great choise. I read about this device in one review http://thebestwalkietalkies.com/ I hope it can helps.

Last edited:

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Why on earth would you want to pretend to be a sup? A better prank would be to wear a drivers uniform and deliver all of the packages, you'll probably get extremely fired for that but the look on your center managers face will be priceless!

Honestly, I don't know if you'd get into trouble impersonating a sup, I would think not unless you cause any problems or damages?

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

images (1).jpeg

Mst3k

Forget the walkie talkie, get a button up and a clipboard, no one question a suit with a clipboard. And if they do then make sure to make note of their disrespect with said clipboard.