Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

MrBrown

and it was cold outside. warm in there. :censored2: it lol
Wouldn't have done it. I've delivered bulk to docks before, go to office "I'll open the door so you can bring them in" nope, you have a custodian he can bring em in. Because we all know ups gives me plenty of extra time to do that sort of thing. Every day every truck is slammed in my center. It's like peak every day. The days of light loads are over in my center

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Delivering dog food to the front door and after you've already started walking back to your truck the lady comes out and TELLS you it belongs around back by the garage door

Happened to me today, I just told the lady to have a great day and kept on walking lol

That irritates me so bad....I deliver packages not organize your house

Unless there was a note by their front door asking that all deliveries be made to an alternate location, I would have done the same.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

try having this happen with a 100 piece bulk stop. the girl literally watched me stack everything and waited till I was done to tell me it needed moved. called sup and he told me I had to move it.

The receiver stood there, watched you unload and stack a 100 piece bulk stop and then told you that it need to be moved? "First initial, last name, have a nice day."

Future

Victory Ride
Mine, I really can't ....sucks if I miss a pkg that is hidden..... Real hassle and time to go back ....but have to do it

BrownThunder

The receiver stood there, watched you unload and stack a 100 piece bulk stop and then told you that it need to be moved? "First initial, last name, have a nice day."

exactly, its like she knew she was going to bone you so she waited til you were done to really make it hurt.

that broad knew what she was doing. what i would have done was secure that signature on the first trip that way she couldnt hold it hostage then explain to her we are not co workers ans she needs to find the recieving clerk to work that out with.

542thruNthru

Did you even read my post? I said the pal is covering the bar code and tracking number. How am I supposed to enter the last four when there's a pal covering it? Press details and then last 4. Still annoying

Uh your pal should have the tracking number on it. Well at least ours do. So yes I read your post.