Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

BrownThunder

yeah... bikes win.

ymlwSJV.jpg

BrownThunder

when i go to scan a the package and the GD pal pabel is covering the barcode. like really? all that real estate on the box and you put ut there?

this gets esoecially fun when the package isnt even in your edd

i also hate when im making a tight right turn and the car behind me decided instead of waiting like a human being they want to try to drive around me.

today if i wasnt paying attention that maroon would have smacked my tail as it swung out.

that :censored2: pisses me off

Nimnim

The Nim
when i go to scan a the package and the GD pal pabel is covering the barcode. like really? all that real estate on the box and you put ut there?

Related to PC driver woes, but I get mad when someone decides to put irreg tape right over the label, can't scan, can't read the address, and the tape does NOT peal back without leaving part behind. You've got the whole damn package and I know the tape is supposed to be visible on all 6 sides but there's no reason to put it across the label.

MrBrown

this gets esoecially fun when the package isnt even in your edd

i also hate when im making a tight right turn and the car behind me decided instead of waiting like a human being they want to try to drive around me.

today if i wasnt paying attention that maroon would have smacked my tail as it swung out.

that :censored2: pisses me off
They put the pal over the barcode on purpose. They probably giggle about it before going home. My favorite is when they cover the entire code and tracking number. You pull the pal back and the entire thing is unreadable

Rack em

Made the Podium
Delivering dog food to the front door and after you've already started walking back to your truck the lady comes out and TELLS you it belongs around back by the garage door

Happened to me today, I just told the lady to have a great day and kept on walking lol

542thruNthru

They put the pal over the barcode on purpose. They probably giggle about it before going home. My favorite is when they cover the entire code and tracking number. You pull the pal back and the entire thing is unreadable

I don't know why you guys even try to pull the pal off just find bar code and type in last 4.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Delivering dog food to the front door and after you've already started walking back to your truck the lady comes out and TELLS you it belongs around back by the garage door

Happened to me today, I just told the lady to have a great day and kept on walking lol
That irritates me so bad....I deliver packages not organize your house

livin the dream

try having this happen with a 100 piece bulk stop. the girl literally watched me stack everything and waited till I was done to tell me it needed moved. called sup and he told me I had to move it.

rorojo

try having this happen with a 100 piece bulk stop. the girl literally watched me stack everything and waited till I was done to tell me it needed moved. called sup and he told me I had to move it.
She would have been sol. Once its off the dolly Im done. Especially after she watch you make mutable trips.

livin the dream

believe me I was pissed. guess they have some language in their contract about where we put the boxes. of course I was asked the next day about over allowed

Rack em

Made the Podium
If it were me and my sup told me I had to move them I would rather take the warning letter for not working as directed. I would be so livid mad

Keenj

Customers who make BS complaints on the hotline because they didn't get a ground package while I was in the area making my air deliveries.

Had one report me for being unprofessional, yelling and cursing at customers and glaring at her when she asked me why I didn't deliver her package when I came through the first time. Of course none of that happened and now she wonders why I don't say anything but "I have X packages for you, please sign." To her anymore.

MrBrown

I don't know why you guys even try to pull the pal off just find bar code and type in last 4.
Did you even read my post? I said the pal is covering the bar code and tracking number. How am I supposed to enter the last four when there's a pal covering it? Press details and then last 4. Still annoying

Last edited: