Warehouse workers: Finally, possibly some music

Z

ZQXC

New people have no business wearing ipods...till they learn the job. I work next to this new kid...slower than friend and constantly misses his bulk...how many times can I yell his slide #? I have to shut the bottom belt off and point to get him to pull it off...or it goes down to the end of the line. I'm busy enough....I don't have time to play Mommy.

Mommy from hell would be my guess....:wink2:

J

jibbs

Nobody has any business wearing ipods if the rule is "No ipods," though, that's my whole point.

Double standards like this are what make me want to :censored2: over rulebooks entirely but, you know.... gotta know how to play the game, I guess.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nobody has any business wearing ipods if the rule is "No ipods," though, that's my whole point.

Double standards like this are what make me want to :censored2: over rulebooks entirely but, you know.... gotta know how to play the game, I guess.
No ipods is not a rule in my building.

J

jibbs

No ipods is not a rule in my building.

Word. It is in mine. "No cell phones, ipods, radios, bluetooth, earbuds"-- the sign says something along those lines right when you walk in the door.

I guess what I talked about a post ago is pretty much a non-issue in your center since you're officially allowed electronics and music while you work.

ipod / Is that one of them little flat things that plays songs?

Yeeeep, the iPhones special needs little brother.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Mommy from hell would be my guess....:wink2:
When a kid in better shape than me and half my age moves like he's strolling at the mall...and can't unbury his slide so my sup sends me over to help...when i already have 2 more trucks than him to load...yeah, it pisses me off. I get this job isn't for everyone, but move your :censored2: and at least try. Or quit.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We listen to tunes all the time . We even charge our batteries overnight in the office . Listen to classic rock and roll until the Phils come on then I have a tendency to use expletives and throw things cause the Phillies suck !!!

browntroll

in my hub it only becomes in issue if someone messes up. they did tell us they would only allow boom box
or radios but nowadays i see all these new hires bring in ipods and cellphones. the way i see it if loss prevention
are allowed cell phones why cant we have any, i see the lp walking around with earphones in i even saw one
idiot with the $300 dr.dre beats on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No electronics at all allowed here. Lots of people I work with have crappy plastic cell phones only because they don't go off for the metal detectors.... not worth the risk for me.