Wasn't going to post this

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
From the video, I think the dog was not intending to bite him, but rather bark. Notice how the dog changes course and the driver steps forward to hit him.
I agree with protecting yourself and that people perceive threats differently, butI think the result was a little excessive.
The fact that the driver did not tell the owners that he hit the dog seems suspicious to me. He clearly made contact and the dog continued off to the right. Why didn't the driver say that he hit their dog? Probably because he felt that he was in the wrong. That's my 2 cents.
Oh and poor Max, I think he is more than just "property like a car..."

I would change your perspective to 1 cent, two cents would give you too much credit for evaulation skill.

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
Notice the coward only cares about his opinion of what happened as he has disabled all comments from his YouTube video. He's the only one that's allowed to have an opinion.

I noticed that too. I was going to stand up for the driver but no place to do it on his site. He knows he's wrong and I bet his wife is nagging him to do this. Sounds like he gets a lot of stuff UPS and I hope they put him on a do not deliver-permanent will call list.

somebodiesgot

I noticed that too. I was going to stand up for the driver but no place to do it on his site. He knows he's wrong and I bet his wife is nagging him to do this. Sounds like he gets a lot of stuff UPS and I hope they put him on a do not deliver-permanent will call list.
He has deleted my and other peoples comments on the facebook page as well as blocked us from commenting/liking anything. Very sketchy.

I heard his wife makes him wear panties.

RandomDrone

I can't help but laugh at the first few seconds of this video. The gong sound as a CAUGHT ON TAPE graphic appears, the beeping sounds as the text is printed out, the red highlighting of "PERMANENTLY BLINDS", then another gong and pause when the driver takes his first swing with his DIAD. This is grade A emotionally manipulating BS that would make any ambulance chaser jealous.

purplesky

From the video, I think the dog was not intending to bite him, but rather bark. Notice how the dog changes course and the driver steps forward to hit him.
I agree with protecting yourself and that people perceive threats differently, butI think the result was a little excessive.
The fact that the driver did not tell the owners that he hit the dog seems suspicious to me. He clearly made contact and the dog continued off to the right. Why didn't the driver say that he hit their dog? Probably because he felt that he was in the wrong. That's my 2 cents.
Oh and poor Max, I think he is more than just "property like a car..."

That dog came flying out of that garage and was charging towards that driver who made a quick decision to defend himself. I have been in that position many times making deliveries.
OBVIOUSLY THE RESULT WAS EXCESSIVE BUT IT WAS AN UNINTENDED RESULT.

It sucks for the dog because the dog was just doing its job by protecting the house.

The driver probably didn't realize he did so much damage to the dog because it happened so fast and the dog ran away.

WHO THE HELL OPENED THE GARAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE?