Week one how did your center or hub do? And why?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Compared to what I'm reading we've been fantastic. No snow yet with weather in the 40's. We ran all our Tuesday cold loads on Monday. Friday we had late air that was shuttles out, but I still punched at 6:30.

Now, access point on the other hand have been a complete disaster. Some were set up on December 1st and the consignees are :censored2:. Packages are going missing and scanners not working at these points, and some of the AP's are quitting the service while not releasing packages to the customers. Our OMS's are getting complaints all day long.
There's A large center in our local that every access point they have dropped out of the program this week. Lmao

Rolling out the service just before peak was beyond asinine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why are you opening your mouth? Did someone unzip their pants?
Yeah mrs @turdferguson
image.png

S

selfcancelsignal

Compared to what I'm reading we've been fantastic. No snow yet with weather in the 40's. We ran all our Tuesday cold loads on Monday. Friday we had late air that was shuttles out, but I still punched at 6:30.

Now, access point on the other hand have been a complete disaster. Some were set up on December 1st and the consignees are :censored2:. Packages are going missing and scanners not working at these points, and some of the AP's are quitting the service while not releasing packages to the customers. Our OMS's are getting complaints all day long.
I'm curious when our access points may quit doing this service for UPS? Can you imagine having a separate business then having whiny college pukes constantly stopping in asking where there package is the same day they get the info. notice when it clearly says it'll be there in most cases by 1pm the NEXT day? You know damn well they don't & won't read the notice. I've even stopped putting those dumb extra stickers out with the info. notices that explain the access points.