What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I knew it was going to be a bad day when I was walking in the building and I see a shifter drive by in my assigned tractor, grinding 2nd gear and wearing greasy gloves as he zooms by. :furious:

Z

ZQXC

My biggest pet peeve at UPS is Twin Hill. I hate the uniforms.

Why?

Do you hate the mismatched dye lots, or the shoddy sewing, or the poor fit, or the sizing inconsistencies.....

Or maybe you just hate that when you wear that Chinese Crap it causes your skin to break out in red raised welts.

Haters gonna hate!

Future

Victory Ride
There is no pet day.....one day a year we should be able to bring our dog or cat to work!!!!Have brought this issue up to my center manager several times and just got a long stare.

wkmac

My pet peeve was people driving their personal vehicles in the truck gate.

Happens all the time. Never gave it much thought myself other than I'm sure it pissed the guard off having get up out of their chair to chase them down.

Until now I never knew you were a security guard at UPS.

Driver7906

Why?

Do you hate the mismatched dye lots, or the shoddy sewing, or the poor fit, or the sizing inconsistencies.....

Or maybe you just hate that when you wear that Chinese Crap it causes your skin to break out in red raised welts.

Haters gonna hate!

All of the above, plus that they are uncomfortable to wear, they look awful and they fall apart quickly. I hate that if you use proper lifting mechanics you either rip the crotch or the seat. I know that doesn't apply to all of us as everyone has different body shapes and whatnot but it happens to me all the time.

The job is tough on clothing and UPS supplies us with the poorest quality uniforms I've ever heard of. It is by far my biggest pet peeve about working for UPS.

aiian

People asking for directions and/or trying to hand me a T-Mobile RS at a red lights or even while driving down the highway.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Thank God, you manage to squeeze enough time in to whine about others' whining here. Lol?

Sent using a Potato
I would prefer to call it pointing out the obvious. You could always try to get me banned. Pretty sure if you read through some of the stuff you would agree. There are certainly good discussions. But, many are focused on how bad people have it. Sorry if I bother you. Probably because you know that I am right.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I would prefer to call it pointing out the obvious. You could always try to get me banned. Pretty sure if you read through some of the stuff you would agree. There are certainly good discussions. But, many are focused on how bad people have it. Sorry if I bother you. Probably because you know that I am right.

I wouldn't try to get anyone banned. I think everyone's input here is valuable, whether I agree with it or not.

You don't bother me, sir. In fact, I rather enjoy the banter. As it were, I read through a fair amount of the stuff posted here.

I take knowledge from what I can and discard the rest. I'm also cognizant of the fact that, some of us need a place to vent.

This place affords us that. I don't feel compelled to belittle anyone for doing so. This is where, you and I differ. Lol?

Sent using a Potato