What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its called I don't blame ya. Familiar route and same routine everyday is what its all about G-MAN, EXCEPT FOR THE BALL BUSTING BULK HOMEBOY, FREAK THAT NONSENSE lol.
images-27.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Clarksville goes on a split route here lmfao.
Oh so get this schnit...I actually took the time to read my supplement. So, finally PTers with seniority can doubleshift as jumpers during peak...over the temp ones. But we only make 12.75 an hour as a jumper (not our regular rate)....with OT after 8 hours....are u friggin kidding me? Yes...can I please make 8 bucks less an hour to do more work? Sign me up. Granted money is money but that blows!

10 point

UPS has detailed reports about everything humanly imaginable that some suckass from IE makes up.

But when I hit the Not Found softkey for a missing package, the center doesn't get that information.
Maybe they're not smart enough to know where to look up the report that has it on it?

Just like they must have lost the car wash training videos too.

AKCoverMan

UPS has detailed reports about everything humanly imaginable that some suckass from IE makes up.

But when I hit the Not Found softkey for a missing package, the center doesn't get that information.
We are told to message those in. I never use the " not found" key I like to see if someone finds it later. If you remove it from EDD you won't get the message when someone else sheets it.