What are the chances

Mr smith the Delivery Driver signed for a package (high value,7k value); Customer said they never got it and someone stole it off his porch.
Will Mr. Smith be back?

Last edited:
200w.gif

I have seen a lot of drivers come back though

I think the customer told him to Sign for it but I'm not positive of what happened.

I think he'll be back thats my opinion, wanted others opinion; seems if you fight hard enough they always come back

clean hairy

Do you think if he pays back the 7k he would be back?
If he signed his name and left it out on the porch, I would guess the odds are slim to none.
I have a feeling he is out 7k and his job regardless, I don't see how the union could help him on this one.
Hopefully he will be given the option to resign. Looks better on a job search to resign than be fired.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If he signed his name and left it out on the porch, I would guess the odds are slim to none.
I have a feeling he is out 7k and his job regardless, I don't see how the union could help him on this one.
Hopefully he will be given the option to resign. Looks better on a job search to resign than be fired.

Under Article 10 of the Master, UPS cannot seek both reimbursement and discipline. It has to be either one.

So, he is possibly either out of a job, or out $7000, not both.