What do you think about NATO?

Upsee

They didn't bomb civilians. They bombed military targets.
Really?? That was the goal but there were casulties and the number was over 3000 innocent civilians.. Certainly can't justify that, not only that but the bombs carried depleted uranium. Italian troops under NATO which were staged in Kosovo after the bombing started dying of cancer in astronomical numbers all due to depleted uranium dropped in the region. The cases of that made it to Italian court but is being hidden from the mass media.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Really?? That was the goal but there were casulties and the number was over 3000 innocent civilians.. Certainly can't justify that, not only that but the bombs carried depleted uranium. Italian troops under NATO which were staged in Kosovo after the bombing started dying of cancer in astronomical numbers all due to depleted uranium dropped in the region. The cases of that made it to Italian court but is being hidden from the mass media.
First off, depleted uranium isn't very radioactive. The half life is in days, not years. Your exposure from your phone will be higher. Second depleted uranium isn't used bombs. It doesn't explode. It's used against tanks because it's dense. Once you get some energy behind it it's going through pretty much anything you point at. Using it as a bomb would essentially be like dropping a wrecking ball from a helicopter. Sure, it's going to go through the building. But you're not destroying it.

And it was 27 Bosnians killed. Not 3000. You're mixing up the genocide and NATO targets.

Upsee

NATO struck mostly military targets early in the air campaign. Only later did NATO strike government infrastructure to force an end to hostilities. Also bombed a Chinese diplomatic building by mistake.
The CIA agent that orchestrated the feeding of the target into the system that resulted in bombing of the Chinese embassy was killed 10 years later in his home in Virginia. Some called it Chinese revenge.

Upsee

First off, depleted uranium isn't very radioactive. The half life is in days, not years. Your exposure from your phone will be higher. Second depleted uranium isn't used bombs. It doesn't explode. It's used against tanks because it's dense. Once you get some energy behind it it's going through pretty much anything you point at. Using it as a bomb would essentially be like dropping a wrecking ball from a helicopter. Sure, it's going to go through the building. But you're not destroying it.

And it was 27 Bosnians killed. Not 3000. You're mixing up the genocide and NATO targets.
I didn't confuse anything you must have misread it, you got it mixed up. NATO targeted Serbian military targets but killed 3000 civilians. Bosnians are not in the picture now, they were in the picture few years prior during the different war.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I didn't confuse anything you must have misread it, you got it mixed up. NATO targeted Serbian military targets but killed 3000 civilians. Bosnians are not in the picture now, they were in the picture few years prior during the different war.
Show me the 3000. I can't find any OFFICIAL numbers that state anything remotely near that. I'm talking a real source like an NGO or UN. NOT some nutjob blogger.

And nice job avoiding the depleted uranium discussion.

Upsee

Show me the 3000. I can't find any OFFICIAL numbers that state anything remotely near that. I'm talking a real source like an NGO or UN. NOT some nutjob blogger.

And nice job avoiding the depleted uranium discussion.
Not avoiding it, I can get to that part in a little bit. I will find you a reputable source.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I gave you all the clues to a war crime committed by the one and only. Take it as you like.
The thing is, you didn't. You posted Michael Savage and a blog. Opinion sites.

I can start a blog tomorrow and say the US government nuked Mars and that's why there is no life there. But it doesn't mean it's true.

Sportello

First off, depleted uranium isn't very radioactive
https://www.google.com/search?q=First+off,+depleted+uranium+isn't+very+radioactive&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Second depleted uranium isn't used bombs
https://www.google.com/search?q=depleted+uranium+isn't+used+bombs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The rest of your ramblings are so far from the truth, why bother? The half life of u-238 is the same as the age of the earth, not hours, but ~4.5 billion years, if you believe science.

Upsee

The thing is, you didn't. You posted Michael Savage and a blog. Opinion sites.

I can start a blog tomorrow and say the US government nuked Mars and that's why there is no life there. But it doesn't mean it's true.
It comes down to what a reputable source is? Certainly isn't the UN or NATO or CNN or FOX, I can find you many sources but that is not the point, you seem like the type that just likes to contradict everything and can always go by what wikipedia says. Prove me that I didn't see what I saw while I was on the receiving end of the bombs? I could pose that question as well, you should trust me on this one.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The rest of your ramblings are so far from the truth, why bother? The half life of u-238 is the same as the age of the earth, not hours, but ~4.5 billion years, if you believe science.
You're talking about radioactive half life. I'm talking about biological. Biological is what matters when discussing half life in humans. If you believe science.
Look at the links on that google search. You show me one site that is reputable.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
t comes down to what a reputable source is? Certainly isn't the UN or NATO or CNN or FOX, I can find you many sources but that is not the point, you seem like the type that just likes to contradict everything and can always go by what wikipedia says. Prove me that I didn't see what I saw while I was on the receiving end of the bombs? I could pose that question as well, you should trust me on this one.
NGO. Non governmental organizations. Find a source from them. There are thousands. If you choose to ignore those you're just being ignorant. Nothing points to anything you're saying besides blogs from some basement dweller.

Upsee

NGO. Non governmental organizations. Find a source from them. There are thousands. If you choose to ignore those you're just being ignorant. Nothing points to anything you're saying besides blogs from some basement dweller.
I am starting to think that you look like your avatar picture.

Upsee

Listen brother, I don't blame you. I know these things and I have many resources on the subject. If we sat down together and you gave me couple of hours of your time I would have you convinced. I can't plug it all in right now, I was just trying to raise some awareness.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Listen brother, I don't blame you. I know these things and I have many resources on the subject. If we sat down together and you gave me couple of hours of your time I would have you convinced. I can't plug it all in right now, I was just trying to raise some awareness.
You have an easy outlet to convince me. I'm pretty open minded. You show me facts, I throw you some facts back, and if yours are spot on I'll accept it. But if you can't provide anything but Michael Savage and a blog, I'm thinking you don't have anything.