What do you think?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol so the husband privately emails it to the wife...and she basically posts it on Facebook (or another social media site)....wtf is wrong with people?? Lmao I have no respect for those who air their dirty laundry in public. What would I have done different? For starters....not made excuses for 6 weeks...and gotten some....lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Even more so, why do these people think the whole world cares in the least about their dirty laundry they feel compelled to post on social media?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Even more so, why do these people think the whole world cares in the least about their dirty laundry they feel compelled to post on social media?
For the same reason idiots update their FB status every 19 seconds (I do not like FB for that reason)....oh you just took a dump? Guess what....no one cares!! lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Get a girlfriend!...lol

As a woman, while I believe that our body is our own, and we should never be forced to have sex, I also believe that when you get married, sex is automatically understood to be a part of the package.

I hate to hear of wives who use sex as a bartering tool. It just ain't right. And by refusing sex, seems to me that you are opening the door of your husband playing around, and thereby, your feelings getting hurt. JMHO.

Now, the husband really could have handled it more maturely as well as her, but they're both 26. How mature are most 26 yr olds these days?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As a woman, while I believe that our body is our own, and we should never be forced to have sex, I also believe that when you get married, sex is automatically understood to be a part of the package.

I hate to hear of wives who use sex as a bartering tool. It just ain't right. And by refusing sex, seems to me that you are opening the door of your husband playing around, and thereby, your feelings getting hurt. JMHO.

Now, the husband really could have handled it more maturely as well as her, but they're both 26. How mature are most 26 yr olds these days?
If the wife hadn't posted it on the internet.....it would still be private...lol. Can someone say attention w***e?

moreluck

golden ticket member
As women mature.....plural marriage looks more enticing. I'm not gonna explain that statement........take it anyway you like.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

There is virtually no reason for any healthy 26 year old couple to not have sex for 6 weeks. Pregnancy would be the one viable excuse and then I better be getting a few BJ a week.

My wife understands that if at any point and time I go more than 2-3 weeks without sex. I will go get it from somewhere else.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok I see they did have sex 3 times. There was one honest answer in the whole month. She said no once. Everything else is BS. As a man all I want is the truth and if you never want sex either you're not attracted to me or you need to see a dr about your sex drive.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is virtually no reason for any healthy 26 year old couple to not have sex for 6 weeks. Pregnancy would be the one viable excuse and then I better be getting a few BJ a week.

My wife understands that if at any point and time I go more than 2-3 weeks without sex. I will go get it from somewhere else.
Threatening the goat is animal cruelty, I think.