What ever happened to???

evilleace

I'm still here Steve I usually browse the forums everyday but I don't post as much as I used, I haven't jumped ship or anything.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I think this post was about people that contributed to this site. He would not qualify. Man did he have some bad luck, if anything bad could happen to someone it happened to him.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think this post was about people that contributed to this site. He would not qualify. Man did he have some bad luck, if anything bad could happen to someone it happened to him.
That's how I knew a job wouldn't last, when I was younger. It was just a matter of time.

On another note, I think I saw DownsizedUPS'er on my route. If I recall, she said she was disabled (in a wheelchair). I recently helped a woman by holding the door for her as she entered a bank on my route. She actually asked if I would hold the door, though I was going to hold it anyway. As she thanked me, she started asking how my on-road was doing. She said she knew him from the old call center that is south of my delivery route. Shortly after this interaction, it dawned on me that this could be her, though she did say she was in Tallahassee. You never know.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Here I was worried that my name would show up on a thread like this. I have been trying to get in shape and train for a race that I hardly have time to check on BC anymore and even when i do I hardly see anything worth posting about. Hmpf!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here I was worried that my name would show up on a thread like this. I have been trying to get in shape and train for a race that I hardly have time to check on BC anymore and even when i do I hardly see anything worth posting about. Hmpf!!
Your avatar sort of looks like it's saying just that.Don't forget to let us know how you do. Did you ever go on the cruise?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was on a cruise March 20-27. Went with two other couples and that was in the plans long before the BC cruise, that YOU proposed and YOU didn't go on, was planned. We were on the Roval Caribbean Oasis of the Seas. AWESOME ship!!!!

Cruise 2010 005.jpg
Cruise 2010 005.jpg

Can't remember the entire name but I believe started off with Chan, used to post a lot and I believe was a moderator...can't find the list of moderators!