What ever happened to???

P

pickup

I'll say it, orangputeh. Although he was an infrequent poster, he is probably remembered best for his story of his car being towed out of the ups parking lot and in the process, they damaged his four wheel drive. I remember him for being a frequent recommender of the book , the Laws of Life ,by Templeton and for saying "it all makes sense if you come to the conclusion that ups is run by aliens" or something like that.

satellitedriver

Isn't "elevate and contribute" a subjective judgement? Yes, backed by the TOS at B.C. I think he contributes. He contributes the fact that this is just some anonymous pastime and as such, there are certain tolerances that have to be exercised The Mod's are more than tolerant.. This is not the Wall Street Journal here.Yep, you are right. UPSOCKS seems to be playing the role of the jerk manager. What's wrong with that? Read the TOS. There is a thread on here about the right to build a mosque. Doesn't he have any rights?He had the right not to abuse his right in B.C. If people are offended by him that is their problem.The problem is that certain members need to learn that this is not their sand box. I've been offended and have offended, but I'm long past those things now.-(me too)- People instigate Klein because it is acceptable to everyone.Not to all He probably doesn't like it, but he tolerates it.
In my opinion, he needs to come back. A lot of what he says is funny. I agree, and he is welcome.

BTW. If you think a deaf, dumb and blind person knows anything about running a multi-billion dollar operation, then you have much to learn.

Tommy style management is running this corp.

Mean game of pin ball, especially when you are the ball.
Sadly,
we have pinhead wizards pushing the buttons.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Couldn't find the right thread.....but....Whatever happened to "swingdriver" ??
He used to be in chat a lot. He had a 6yr old son named Sean who was a black belt in Tae Kwon do . He and wife always talked about Capt. Morgan (Emma, I believe).

Where do these people go?

Ms. Pacman (Liz)
sendagain (Rusty)
upsgal (Donna)
Don't know, but here's the thread.

UPSGAL has pursued a new career, and is a wonderful photographer.

I think the Donna Tooner was talking about was MsSpoken.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think you were right.............Oh well it happens............................ That I was wrong and you were right, not that you were right for once.............thats not what I meant.

feeder53

ADKtrails
Well I am back, been running feeders and there is not much time for anything more. Ran all summer and now gearing up for the season. I miss seeing what was going on here on Brown cafe

old brown shoe

30 year driver
What about Old Brown Shoe oh ya that's me. I haven't been on in a long time it has been crazy at home and work. Just happen to log on to lurk and saw this thread. Glad to see allot of the old regulars are still here. Hope to hang out more often as it gets colder out and the daylight gets shorter.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What about Old Brown Shoe oh ya that's me. I haven't been on in a long time it has been crazy at home and work. Just happen to log on to lurk and saw this thread. Glad to see allot of the old regulars are still here. Hope to hang out more often as it gets colder out and the daylight gets shorter.
I guess that would make you a......Snow, Bird.:happy-very: