What Happened to Local 962?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
They are struck out on the JC 37 rider… do any good citizens of brown cafe know WTF?
1693028383584.png

PreTrippin’

Supposedly they weren’t representing the members very well so I don’t know if the international shut them down or it was more of a joint council decision.
Also interesting… I know someone who’s thinking of transferring to the area so I’m trying to read thru the rider. Seems kind of whack with the on call list and 4 hour guarantee. Hopefully whatever local takes over is strong.

Tanktoptony

SOB fired all those guys on the spot for not properly serving the members, it was back in the spring when he making the rounds leading up to the UPS contract negotiations. Told them to pack their :censored2: and take a hike.

CobraKai

I am/was part of 962. We were very poorly represented. They were zero help. If you called with a grievance question it was only a matter of minuets before a supe was calling you. Was said they worked for UPS not us. So they got the AXE.👊

PreTrippin’

I am/was part of 962. We were very poorly represented. They were zero help. If you called with a grievance question it was only a matter of minuets before a supe was calling you. Was said they worked for UPS not us. So they got the AXE.👊
Man that is wild. Are things better now? I assume you guys are 324 now?