What If Texas Left??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, but I am not fluent in Spanish.

I am concentrating on Portuguese.
I was shocked when we lived next to the Chens (Chinese family) that they all spoke Portugese, even the toddlers. Their families immigrated from China to Rio and then to US. The kids spoke Chinese and English too. They could cuss you out in 3 languages....no, they were well behaved and polite kids.

browndevil

Can S. California come too......Orange county and south? Lots of republicans down here. All the nuts are north of here.

I"ve been called a lot worse:) Please take Orange County with you. We'll keep , Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco,Santa Clara, Sonoma and San Mateo Counties

804brown

I really dont have a problem if the old confederacy/reb states leave. It is the sick ideology of the confederacy that dominates the repub party these days. Plus we can fix the debt problem because most of those states get more from the govt than they give. Bye bye.

rod

Retired 22 years
I vist Texas a half a dozen time a year. They are for the most part their own country now. According to a Texan everything there is bigger (unless you remind them of Alaska ----which they don't like to hear) , better, faster, purdier, taller, better tasting, etc., etc., etc., than any other state. State pride is one thing but Texans take it to the next level. I'm always happy to get back to Minnesota and even though we have our share of cold weather and some mosquitos at least the damn ants don't bite. (ask the wife what happened the time she sat down on a fire ant nest while visiting Texas.)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
treason (ˈtriːz [SUP]ə [/SUP]n)
n
1. violation or betrayal of the allegiance that a person owes his sovereign or his country, esp by attempting to overthrow the government; high treason
2. any treachery or betrayal