What If Texas Left??

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's the L.A. area.....................that's over an hour away and a whole different world! If that guy hadn't been struck & killed....he would've been arrested for indecent exposure here.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are you kidding me?? NYC is a net loser on taxes to DC. They give more than they get back in services,etc.It is places down south and out west in rural areas that get lots of our tax money in return for what they give.

My god-daughter and her husband live in Manhattan on the East Side. They make around $5 million / year and pay just under $3 million in taxes.

I thank them all the time for supporting us who live out in the country.

Funny thing is, they are Democrats but they can't stand Obama. They call him a self-centered, bumbling jerk.

bbsam

Staff member
My god-daughter and her husband live in Manhattan on the East Side. They make around $5 million / year and pay just under $3 million in taxes.

I thank them all the time for supporting us who live out in the country.

Funny thing is, they are Democrats but they can't stand Obama. They call him a self-centered, bumbling jerk.
I can't believe they have a much better impression of Romney then.

wkmac

That's the L.A. area.....................that's over an hour away and a whole different world! If that guy hadn't been struck & killed....he would've been arrested for indecent exposure here.

I wonder if the crazies in LA are like the crazies in San Diego who burglarizes churches in the nude?

You sure you wanna play this game with me? Before you do, you'd do well to go look at the San Diego police arrest records which are very public (just a click away if you know how to search) and then you can just call it a day and go back to posting WZ links which seems to be what you are really good at. Nobody else here is in your league there, I'll give you that!

wkmac

I can't believe they have a much better impression of Romney then.

Man, that ball got outta here in a hurry. You know, anything that travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it don't ya think?

A real classic

[video=youtube;TBUS3vQtDCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUS3vQtDCA[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
SanDiego is also more than an hour away. It's like saying what happens in Akron Ohio is the same as Cleveland.....and it's not !!

San Diego's population is the 8th largest in nation at @ 1,307,632. L.A. is the 2nd largest city in U.S. at @ 3,792,620.

San Clemente is only @ 65,000 population. Can't compare !!

wkmac

SanDiego is also more than an hour away. It's like saying what happens in Akron Ohio is the same as Cleveland.....and it's not !!

San Diego's population is the 8th largest in nation at @ 1,307,632. L.A. is the 2nd largest city in U.S. at @ 3,792,620.

You keep making your world smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller ..............

Naked man attacking others on San Clemente beach

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

San Clemete is a "geriatric" community made up mostly of retirees. Hardly the meat and potatoes of the State of California. 65K? El Monte has a larger population.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

I like it that way!!

And at the end it said HE WAS ARRESTED !!!!! That's how we roll here.
Obviously, 18....drunk, drugs, spring break.......pick one !!

Are you suggesting the naked man in SF or where ever wasn't arrested? If he wasn't arrested, how did you come about knowing of such incident in the first place?

Yes, this "naked man" on "YOUR" beaches was arrested but going back to your original assertion, you implied your part of California was different because you didn't have naked people running around in public. We've now proven with evidence such belief at best is delusional and at worse based on some form of culturalism or other cultural bigotry.

The first paragraph displays a good defining of bigotry that I'll go with as I await your typical dance and wiggle when you get cornered with your own arguments.

I warned you to leave well enough alone but you never do listen!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is not against the law to walk around downtown San Francisco naked. I don't know why, you'd have to ask San Fran Nan about that!

Could you imagine walking a 5 yr. old little granddaughter downtown to the ice cream shop and run into naked men on the street??

Got this from Law Info....
"Public nudity has been in the news lately in San Francisco, as several men have been walking around the City, primarily in the Castro district, completely nude. You cannot watch the evening news without some sort of coverage of the event. Even I was shocked to learn that it is not illegal to be nude in public in San Francisco."

My part of CA. IS different. If you take your clothes off and walk around naked, you will get arrested here. Our laws are different than "Fruit Loop Land" up north!

To say that I like something a certain way and no other way, does not make me a bigot! I like jeans that "sit at the waist". and I only like them that way!! So am I a bigot about the cut of my jeans or am I just a senior citizen?

I'm a bigot about my music, food, entertainment. No, I won't give rap a chance. No, I won't eat liver or sushi.....ever!!!!
No, I refuse to go outside the United States because it's the BEST here and no other place. If that makes me a bigot, then call me Archie Bunker!!

I don't dance around issues. Hell, I bring them up.....but you ask question just like a 3rd grader.

wkmac

It is not against the law to walk around downtown San Francisco naked. I don't know why, you'd have to ask San Fran Nan about that!

Could you imagine walking a 5 yr. old little granddaughter downtown to the ice cream shop and run into naked men on the street??

"Public nudity has been in the news lately in San Francisco, as several men have been walking around the City, primarily in the Castro district, completely nude. You cannot watch the evening news without some sort of coverage of the event. Even I was shocked to learn that it is not illegal to be nude in public in San Francisco."

My part of CA. IS different. If you take your clothes off and walk around naked, you will get arrested here. Our laws are different than "Fruit Loop Land" up north!

To say that I like something a certain way and no other way, does not make me a bigot! I like jeans that "sit at the waist". and I only like them that way!! So am I a bigot about the cut of my jeans or am I just a senior citizen?

I'm a bigot about my music, food, entertainment. No, I won't give rap a chance. No, I won't eat liver or sushi.....ever!!!!
No, I refuse to go outside the United States because it's the BEST here and no other place. If that makes me a bigot, then call me Archie Bunker!!

I don't dance around issues. Hell, I bring them up.....but you ask question just like a 3rd grader.

I always try to pose a question to what I think the person's education level is.

BTW: In one of the links you posted, it reports that they are discussing regulating public nudity so.........

moreluck

golden ticket member
If they had, in your mind, would it really matter anyway?

I, unlike you, can answer directly.......NO, it wouldn't bother me because I don't plan on going there! Been there once in my life and don't need to go again. Alcatraz was still operating when I was there

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Castro district my dear is the "seedy" side of Frisco. With its strip clubs, gentlemens clubs and bath houses, does it surprise you that there is nudity on the streets? The Castro district is ground zero for gay, lesbian and transexual citizens, does it surprise you that something like public nudity is on the streets?

CMON, you have to leave the security of your 19.5 square mile town and see the world!!! Only a hermit would be surprised about san francisco.

Peace

TOS

Are you suggesting the naked man in SF or where ever wasn't arrested? If he wasn't arrested, how did you come about knowing of such incident in the first place?

Yes, this "naked man" on "YOUR" beaches was arrested but going back to your original assertion, you implied your part of California was different because you didn't have naked people running around in public. We've now proven with evidence such belief at best is delusional and at worse based on some form of culturalism or other cultural bigotry.

The first paragraph displays a good defining of bigotry that I'll go with as I await your typical dance and wiggle when you get cornered with your own arguments.

I warned you to leave well enough alone but you never do listen!

ADD much mac? Did you miss where it was posted that public nudity is legal in San Fran and NOT legal in San Clemente? The nudists in San Fran were not arrested but reported on the nightly news. The nude dude on the beach in San Clemente was arrested for being nude in public. In mt book that means her part of the world is different from San Fran. That also makes your rant here a giant twist of what Moreluck actually posted.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Castro district my dear is the "seedy" side of Frisco. With its strip clubs, gentlemens clubs and bath houses, does it surprise you that there is nudity on the streets? The Castro district is ground zero for gay, lesbian and transexual citizens, does it surprise you that something like public nudity is on the streets?

CMON, you have to leave the security of your 19.5 square mile town and see the world!!! Only a hermit would be surprised about san francisco.

Peace

TOS
Many years ago while visiting SF, I saw a shop called Hot & Hunky , is it still there?
I always thought that would be a great name to franchise.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace

TOS
That's where I think you are wrong.....the average person would be startled, shocked, whatever your word is to see someone in public walking around naked , daytime on a city street, no matter what district it is,
So, you are saying that in the Castro district, no one drives the street or appears on the street in the daylight? You're wrong.
I'm way into the majority on this one........public nudity is not the norm .