What if you haven't made your 40 days but have 9 paychecks. Can you still join the..

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: What if you haven't made your 40 days but have 9 paychecks. Can you still join th

No I don't work in garden city. To be honest, I thought the only nassau hub was in Uniondale (where I also don't work) lol.
As soon as I gain seniority, I'm transferring there. I'm going to make sure I have my transcript on deck and make the transfer the 2nd day of seniority :). Those suckers will surely miss me. Too bad that I'll miss some of the workers there. I hope that they don't get abused to accommodate for my work. Worst that they're understaffed. I better hope that that's not a reason for them to hold on to him. I will surely be mad.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Re: What if you haven't made your 40 days but have 9 paychecks. Can you still join th

As soon as I gain seniority, I'm transferring there. I'm going to make sure I have my transcript on deck and make the transfer the 2nd day of seniority :). Those suckers will surely miss me. Too bad that I'll miss some of the workers there. I hope that they don't get abused to accommodate for my work. Worst that they're understaffed. I better hope that that's not a reason for them to hold on to him. I will surely be mad.
You should talk to HR. Transfering to different hubs isn't as simple as you think.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Just going off the thread title, how does someone have 9 paychecks, which is 45 working days, and not worked 40 days to gain seniority? Even if sent home early a report is a report, I seriously find it hard to believe any new hire is told more than 5 times in 9 weeks not to show up to work the next day.
You have to take holidays into account. Or does holidays count as working days even if they don't open on that day? I think they weren't opened on memorial day or some holiday in June.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Oh, yes I will surely be missed. I'm doing the work of 3 persons at my hub. You know what's my nickname at work? SUPERMAN. Seriously! They need me more than I need them. Not to sound arrogant, but its the damn cold truth. I can walk out of the door tomorrow and get a higher paying wage job or the same wage as I'm getting at UPS while doing less than half the work I'm doing at UPS. The only reason why I applied at UPS is because of the tuition reimbursement which was a scam. Now they are saying its for preloaders only. Why I'm still here? Because my hub is very close to a college and I get a lot of girl's phone number just by working here :). They don't know how crappy UPS is LOL. Ceeya.
If you're superman, as you say, why are they sending you home after two hours??

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

If you're superman, as you say, why are they sending you home after two hours??

Why pay me to stay for more than two hours when they can make the supervisors do it for free? If they could, I would be averaging like 6-7 hours everyday.

Why pay me to stay for more than two hours when they can make the supervisors do it for free? If they could, I would be averaging like 6-7 hours everyday.
Go to college and learn about the real world ! Untill then leave us stupid flunkies alone!!!Good luck at Walmart!!!!!!!