What is your favourite song?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

David, I am waiting.....turn it up!!!

Sorry, I was at the movies.

I have a harmon/kardon receiver with 5 Panasonic speakers (front, center, right, left rear, right rear) and a subwoofer. When I watch TV I set the volume at -45.0 db but when I crank it up it is closer to -.15/.20 db. I play CD's through my Panasonic blu-ray wi-fi DVD player. I had it professionally installed by one of the customers on my route----spent a lot more than I wanted to but it has been well worth it.

I have a decision to make when I move in 6 years---do I sell the set-up to the new owner or do I take it with me? All of the wires are buried under the rug and in the walls. We'll see what happens.

wkmac

What browser are you using? I've noticed that happening here with Firefox lately, IE seems to work fine though.

I'm using Firefox and having the same problem. Haven't tired IE or Chrome however. I find it you hit "reply with quote" you can see the video in the quoted reply and watch the video if you like. After that you can cancel or reply if you like.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Sorry, I was at the movies.

I have a harmon/kardon receiver with 5 Panasonic speakers (front, center, right, left rear, right rear) and a subwoofer. When I watch TV I set the volume at -45.0 db but when I crank it up it is closer to -.15/.20 db. I play CD's through my Panasonic blu-ray wi-fi DVD player. I had it professionally installed by one of the customers on my route----spent a lot more than I wanted to but it has been well worth it.

I have a decision to make when I move in 6 years---do I sell the set-up to the new owner or do I take it with me? All of the wires are buried under the rug and in the walls. We'll see what happens.

Harmon/Kardon...my favorite duo!!!
I am concerned about the speakers. UPGRADE is needed.

Six years from now you can/should leave the wiring because you'll be wireless.