What makes You happy

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Spending time with my grandson
Photography
Playing tennis
Christmas with the family
But my favorite thing that makes me happy is ....
reading a post by anonymous!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hammer
Pizza
Spaghetti
Chocolate
Ice Cream

*people , in general, are over-rated and disappoint over time. These 5 things never disappoint!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
ice cream.jpgStriper.jpgEastCoastBrewingBeachHaus.jpgMontana (2).jpgGorgeous%20Beach_img_assist_custom-342x227.jpg

And above all else my family !
ice cream.jpg
Striper.jpg
EastCoastBrewingBeachHaus.jpg
Montana (2).jpg
Gorgeous%20Beach_img_assist_custom-342x227.jpg

texan

Just came back from Congregation / Friday night / Shabbat / Worship / at Messianic Jewish Service
So that is and always should be #1
2. My wife and pleasing her with what she desires. Shopping, Gifts, dinner out, time with her.
3. Four grown children, Six grandchildren
4. The provisions, Blessings in my life. Shelter, heat, food, air conditioning, an auto that runs well. etc.
5. That I am an American and have the above by Grace and His Blessing. MANY DO NOT have the above.

Just came back from Congregation / Friday night / Shabbat / Worship / at Messianic Jewish Service
2. My wife and pleasing her with what she desires. Shopping, Gifts, dinner out, time with her.
4. The provisions, Blessings in my life. Shelter, heat, food, air conditioning, an auto that runs well. etc.
5. That I am an American and have the above by Grace and His Blessing. MANY DO NOT have the above.

yea finding Jesus is great. That's for sure.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

yea finding Jesus is great. That's for sure.

Did u miss the Jewish worship part?

texan

Did u miss the Jewish worship part?
I just smile sir. A Messianic Jewish Congreation believes that Jesus / Yeshua (His Hebrew name)
the same as Jose / Joe Spanish / English, is the Son of the Most High.

I do not impose my Faith nor beliefs. But when asked, I will not back down or be ashamed.

His question is what makes me happy? #1 is my Faith. It is not my own, He reached out
and drew me for some reason.

I am no better than the next man, and in some ways I am less. I have a loooooooong way to go.

Bless You Brownslave688.