If it makes you happy

bmd22

Why are you Ffing whiners.

You union types thinking your sticking it to man let me tell you something you ain't.

I hear all the time that you don't want too much overtime, theirs alot of industries that require lots of time away from family, you guys got it nice but those packages don't get delivered when you feel like it.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat.

How did our desert living ancestors go from heat tolerance to us not being able to do?

Then the whine about stops.

I'm going to let you in a secret about reality,

Heat issues
What do you expect guzzling down large cans of caffeine,

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You union types thinking your sticking it to man let me tell you something you ain't.

I hear all the time that you don't want too much overtime, theirs alot of industries that require lots of time away from family, you guys got it nice but those packages don't get delivered when you feel like it.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat.

How did our desert living ancestors go from heat tolerance to us not being able to do?

Heat issues
Go to bed Carol, you're drunk.

bmd22

Why are you ******* whiners.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be, listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat tolerance, drop the caffeine get on a caffeine detox, I'm paying that price right now.

Eat decent lunches, take care of your body, drop the weed, booze.

I'm going to let you in a secret about reality, that's life period. If you are overseeing a process and you find that your efficiency is going up then your a fool not to make it stay but up at some point it platues.

Take for example you have deliver A, overtime your stops per hour is gonna increase, instead of just sitting in twittling your thumbs "beep" straight you going to get more because, you were obligated to deliver packages, take your breaks as mandated as law but deliver those stupid packages.

This is not the soviet union where you do a shabby job and the other guy down the line now has to deal with your mess because you can't take a higher pace.

You want a/c in the truck, let me tell you theirs no such thing a free lunch, that's a load on the engine, that load eats more Gas because your prime motive is working harder to handle the extra load aka fans and yes ventilation.

We loose money the more we keep the package. If you are feeder loaders ramp up the cube utilization (i can too), the less trucks we send out the more ups money we save.

And the thing about consessions, you need to give and not just take, take, take and take. Ups has its right to expect good work and effort out of us.

You got your strike authorization vote, you got the technological advances to make your job effing easy and your crying about how you need less stops if I have to load 1 grand trucks you can put some effort into your stuff.

Now you need breast feeding places, in hubs? That's the hill you gonna die on?

You gonna drag a baby into a hub, where theirs, belts, moving parts to breat feed.

Yes my sympathy should go out to those who have done all they could to battle the heat and lost.

And then the clause dealing with advances in load delivery needs negotiations with the ******* union. Good riddance no wonder why union based jobs are stuck in the last century, this the 2000s get with the times.

I should not want to hear anymore whine about hot it is after this contract, you got what you asked

Get To Work.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
B0974DA5-B5FC-4099-8D90-50759EE83D25.jpeg

Calm down carol tome. Unions winning get over it.

RangerMan06

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be, listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat tolerance, drop the caffeine get on a caffeine detox, I'm paying that price right now.

I'm going to let you in a secret about reality, that's life period. If you are overseeing a process and you find that your efficiency is going up then your a fool not to make it stay but up at some point it platues.

Take for example you have deliver A, overtime your stops per hour is gonna increase, instead of just sitting in twittling your thumbs "beep" straight you going to get more because, you were obligated to deliver packages, take your breaks as mandated as law but deliver those stupid packages.

This is not the soviet union where you do a shabby job and the other guy down the line now has to deal with your mess because you can't take a higher pace.

You want a/c in the truck, let me tell you theirs no such thing a free lunch, that's a load on the engine, that load eats more Gas because your prime motive is working harder to handle the extra load aka fans and yes ventilation.

We loose money the more we keep the package. If you are feeder loaders ramp up the cube utilization (i can too), the less trucks we send out the more ups money we save.

And the thing about consessions, you need to give and not just take, take, take and take. Ups has its right to expect good work and effort out of us.

You got your strike authorization vote, you got the technological advances to make your job effing easy and your crying about how you need less stops if I have to load 1 grand trucks you can put some effort into your stuff.

You gonna drag a baby into a hub, where theirs, belts, moving parts to breat feed.

Yes my sympathy should go out to those who have done all they could to battle the heat and lost.

And then the clause dealing with advances in load delivery needs negotiations with the ******* union. Good riddance no wonder why union based jobs are stuck in the last century, this the 2000s get with the times.

I should not want to hear anymore whine about hot it is after this contract, you got what you asked

Get To Work.
Must be a member of management getting ready to be canned, or a part timer who could never cut it as a driver

Fido

Heat issues

Are you the jackass in Atlanta that comes up with all the gay safety messages you send to oms to send to us through the day

Nah

Get To Work.
Screenshot_2023-06-17-03-56-36-76_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Fido

This is the person that developed the part in Orion that tells me to do a dead end street 2 different times for 2 stops.
Nah this kid hasn’t worked here for a year yet and still loads feeder trailers. His knowledge from bull:censored2: that his pt supe feeds him makes him believe he knows what’s best for the company and for the blue collar.

Future scab.

JustDeliverIt

Nah this kid hasn’t worked here for a year yet and still loads feeder trailers. His knowledge from bull:censored2: that his pt supe feeds him makes him believe he knows what’s best for the company and for the blue collar.

Future scab.

I was getting PT supe/low level FT supe vibes.

Fido

I was getting PT supe/low level FT supe vibes.
430 in the morning and types like he’s been drinking all night.

But tells us we should learn how to handle the heat as he loads a feeder route trailer.

It’s summertime buddy time the put the bottle down.

Big Babooba

It would do you good to procure a book on the subject of English composition, grammar and spelling then study it. I hope that you could comprehend my post.

Staydryitsraining

Heat issues
Fake

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Get To Work.
Is your mom hot?

Brown Down

hahaha youve been here what 2 years? you don't know :censored2: about anything. those jobs that require alot of time away usually fall into 2 categories. 1 desk/sales jobs where the actual physical labor/elements is a non factor. 2 welding, oil/gas, etc where they work alot on but then get weeks/months off. Big difference from what we do. As for the heat add that in with the non stop wear and tear with very little downtime and guess what? You get heat issues. I won't argue the caffeine because its about the only thing i agree with you on.

Big Babooba

Get To Work.
You flunked English in high school, didn't you?