If it makes you happy

RangerMan06

the weapons makers are a threat to america
Let's say the government makes all firearms illegal to own tomorrow.
Are you willing to let law enforcement come in your home, without a warrant, and rummage through everything including your attic and vehicles searching for unregistered weapons?

rickyb

Let's say the government makes all firearms illegal to own tomorrow.
Are you willing to let law enforcement come in your home, without a warrant, and rummage through everything including your attic and vehicles searching for unregistered weapons?
i have no idea, but NATO expanded partly because it was good for weapons sales and now we are on the brink of nuclear war

RangerMan06

Screenshot_20230619_185015_Google.jpg

Its time to leave UPS then, buddy. Go on, GIT. bye bye. See ya. Why waste your only 15 years of life left at UPS. If you really believe all that horse crap, why are you using a computer, (or maybe a cell phone) that relies on numerous global warming causing industries to be created, and or operate ?(lithium batteries, go do research on those slave mines) Where is your garden where you only produce the only food you will consume?

Truth be told, your thought process on this one is beyond flawed, and youre just a hypocrite. You know the only power you have in this, is to end your own carbon foot print. But since youre a hypocrite and presumably a giant baby, im sure you lack the testicular fortitude to actual live life following the things you claim to believe.

Now actually say soething on topic or like i said before, GIT....you walked into the wrong saloon, Pal
He's a Canadian stooge that still lives with his mommy and daddy. He knows whatever the internet wormholes have told him , and makes up his own facts, you'll never get through to him.

rickyb

Just saying if someone is wanting to get rid of all firearms in this country, how do you know who has them and who doesn't? Law enforcement would have to go door to door and ramsack everything.
I don't see it ever happening. Just another liberal divisive talking point
it is a divisive talking point isnt it

so is abortion.

its just another means of control

RangerMan06

it is a divisive talking point isnt it

so is abortion.

its just another means of control
Exactly. No matter what side of the fence you're on, half the country is on the other.
Just another distraction so the public will fight with each other instead of a tyrannical, thieving, corrupt government.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
The only real threat to this country is the left wing media and liberal universities indoctrination. Spreading this way of thinking is dangerous to society and will eventually start a war.

No the only real threat is our own sin and immorality.
You get the government based off your morality and sin.

Stop blaming the left, stop worshipping the right. And be aa good memeber of your community. Thats all one can do

YourMissingCallTag

And here I thought this thread was started by someone in management who was really starting to get nervous about having to wear “browns” and do some real work come the beginning of August…..

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Why are you Ffing whiners.

You union types thinking your sticking it to man let me tell you something you ain't.

I hear all the time that you don't want too much overtime, theirs alot of industries that require lots of time away from family, you guys got it nice but those packages don't get delivered when you feel like it.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat.

How did our desert living ancestors go from heat tolerance to us not being able to do?

Then the whine about stops.

I'm going to let you in a secret about reality,

Heat issues
What do you expect guzzling down large cans of caffeine,
Beat it, management scum.