What packages have you delivered, preloaded, etc that made you laugh

Keenj

NDA bags of pee constantly. Even had a few that leaked and called in the hazmat sup because gross.

Live bees.

A pet tarantula last winter that was dead by the time I delivered it because it froze.

Construction materials to a house that was being built. Guess they couldn't bother going to the Home Depot a mile away.

Mr. Marshall

I think they changed the box but there used to be a box for a home sauna that had drawings of a naked family (Mom and Dad with 2 kids) all sitting around in the sauna. I found it both disturbing and sort of hilarious when I would deliver it.

Johney

Anytime.

Ive also delivered a ton of weed.
thenug-WSWVnlsYFc.jpg

Once again appropriate.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Box of live crickets that had already carefully planned their escape by the time we started unloading and were making their bid for freedom when we opened the trailer door.

Was on the small sort belt and saw one of the new unloaders, despite the LIVE TROPICAL FISH sign on the box, slam it down on the extendo. Very quickly the belt looked like the D-Day scene from Saving Private Ryan meets Finding Nemo.

A small outboard motor that wasn't even packaged- it just had one of those UPS call tags on it

A bulk residential stop of Victoria's Secret. No idea what was in them. Best part was when our sup called down to the main belt "g-strings rollin'!"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One time, I had a delivery for number 15. Well guess what? The shipper had reversed the number to 51. LOL, LOL, LOL!

When I got there, I yelled, "wow, you live at number 51"! Lol, lol, lol!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The 75 boxes of ice cream that weighed 60 pounds each to a grocery store today were pretty funny...when I first started loading I looked over and there was another loader down on his knees face down turning bright red I thought the sumbitch was having a stroke I ran over and realized he was laughing...then he reached his hand up and was wiggling around a big toy weenie that had rolled out of a box

Holydriver

And @cosmo1 probably did more at ups and for ups than you ever will.

You really show with every thread you start, that you have the mentality and intelligence of a dumb teenager.

I'm sure you really hurt his feelings too. He's collecting a FT pension and you're working for scraps on the preload.

Sounds like you're the one who needs constant validation with the 800 useless threads you start
damn, guy, you must be the most lonely dude in america. you have a giant chip on your shoulder and it seems you are the one always seeking validation from others. but your validation is coming from people you only know in the internet world. mr small penis man, life isnt that serious, you can calm down and act like a civilized adult at some point, cant you?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
damn, guy, you must be the most lonely dude in america. you have a giant chip on your shoulder and it seems you are the one always seeking validation from others. but your validation is coming from people you only know in the internet world. mr small penis man, life isnt that serious, you can calm down and act like a civilized adult at some point, cant you?

Wow. Coming from an ex upser that now works in a mailroom, yeah ok whatever you say big guy.

You know what's pathetic? That you still come on here even though you quit because it was too hard for you.

Go get back in your beat up Honda and go back to sleep.
It must suck to live in your car.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Wow. Coming from an ex upser that now works in a mailroom, yeah ok whatever you say big guy.

You know what's pathetic? That you still come on here even though you quit because it was too hard for you.

FOR friend SAKE...GO BACK TO YOUR CORNERS.....lol
xuT6TaYZq06c0.gif

Holydriver

it was nice jumping into my mobile home, my honda, today at 430. my company graciously allowed me to leave 30 minutes early and didnt nickel and dime me down to the second in order to save .453 seconds on the hour.

you wanna know my favorite part of my job now is when im out delivering my stuff now i often run in to drivers i worked with as they are delivering UPS. oh man i LOVE talking to those guys, man. I mean, I FN love it. those poor miserable souls.

for the record, UPS wasnt too hard to bear. it was too depressing to look at my future as being controlled by manamagment my entire life and my only outlet was to piss and moan on a internet forum. that was the pathetic part. thankfully, i never took my frustrations out on random people on the internet like you do. until i quit and learned about you. then i made it my goal to point out your pathetic little dick mentality that you have. when your working long hours your wife is :censored2:ing a young buck like me. and her pusillanimous stink probably bums him out

Orion inc.

I like turtles
it was nice jumping into my mobile home, my honda, today at 430. my company graciously allowed me to leave 30 minutes early and didnt nickel and dime me down to the second in order to save .453 seconds on the hour.

you wanna know my favorite part of my job now is when im out delivering my stuff now i often run in to drivers i worked with as they are delivering UPS. oh man i LOVE talking to those guys, man. I mean, I FN love it. those poor miserable souls.

for the record, UPS wasnt too hard to bear. it was too depressing to look at my future as being controlled by manamagment my entire life and my only outlet was to piss and moan on a internet forum. that was the pathetic part. thankfully, i never took my frustrations out on random people on the internet like you do. until i quit and learned about you. then i made it my goal to point out your pathetic little dick mentality that you have. when your working long hours your wife is :censored2:ing a young buck like me. and her pusillanimous stink probably bums him out

Uh huh. Tell us more Mr so insightful.

You do know the more you write, the worse you look.

Keep going Mr winner.