What packages have you delivered, preloaded, etc that made you laugh

haller

You two should start a UPS cage fighting promotion. Call it UPSCFF (Combat fighting federation) or some other lame name.

Oh Shoot

I once had a delivery of omaha steak boxes to a resi. Had to be loaded in a ryder becuz it was close to 100 boxes. I arrive at house backed up to garage and lady comes out. She says is all that mine i say yup. Come to find out the shipper put in wrong amount of boxes ordered. She rts all of them but what she ordered.

1Simplemann

I once received an open 2nd day from an air driver. Adam and Eve. Long and skinny. I'm like "great" now I have to check it since it's open. I figured it was going to be a female device but image my surprise when it turned out to be a penis pump! I taped it up and delivered it. It was an apt. A gal comes to the door and says " I've been waiting for that to get here!"She was obviously glad to get it. She signs and I walk away shaking my head. The following week I'm delivering to A & E store and ask the gal why would a gal be ordering a penis pump? She said 2 reasons, 1st is that she thinks her guy isn't physically big enough and /or 2nd which is more likely is that he has ED and can't get it up. I thought to myself that poor guy and how embarrassing would it be that your partner has to buy you a penis pump because obviously for either reasons A or B you can't get the job done to make your gal satisfied.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I once received an open 2nd day from an air driver. Adam and Eve. Long and skinny. I'm like "great" now I have to check it since it's open. I figured it was going to be a female device but image my surprise when it turned out to be a penis pump! I taped it up and delivered it. It was an apt. A gal comes to the door and says " I've been waiting for that to get here!"She was obviously glad to get it. She signs and I walk away shaking my head. The following week I'm delivering to A & E store and ask the gal why would a gal be ordering a penis pump? She said 2 reasons, 1st is that she thinks her guy isn't physically big enough and /or 2nd which is more likely is that he has ED and can't get it up. I thought to myself that poor guy and how embarrassing would it be that your partner has to buy you a penis pump because obviously for either reasons A or B you can't get the job done to make your gal satisfied.
Option C...
image.jpeg

Ms.PacMan

NDA ketchup TWICE!

Once in packet form to a factory for their safety fair festivities and once in a jug to Burger King.