What "Strong" truly stands for

Fatty fatty 2 by 4 couldn't fit through the local unions door.

Oh yea they votes that loser out and My brother Ken got the back to work got your back Ken.

image.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's why Mr 251 strong was in office for over 6 terms. Then members woke up, voted him out, and voted (again) against "strong" in delegates.
I'm talking more like "Hey everyone we got rid of the cars!"
But what your not telling people is, instead we will give cash money for a car allowance. So let me ask you, do you know the difference between assets and liabilities?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's why Mr 251 strong was in office for over 6 terms. Then members woke up, voted him out, and voted (again) against "strong" in delegates.
Or worse, teamster on teamster crime is running rampant. Now why is our local catering and protecting rats, weasels and a bunch other rodents?

Gimme Danger

I'm talking more like "Hey everyone we got rid of the cars!"
But what your not telling people is, instead we will give cash money for a car allowance. So let me ask you, do you know the difference between assets and liabilities?
Actually I do know the difference. Less insurance liability means less costs, and more ability to add cash to assets. Say you have an agent who has constant crashes and dui's, the insurance rates keeps on rising. Say you have agents with poor driving records, then insurance rates go up.
And besides, when you buy brand new cars, the book value is inflated. Depreciation is a bastard.
Less vehicles means taxes go down from having less vehicles registered. And less maintenence expenses.
More ability to add cash to assets.
Besides, the Local's debt (liabilities) was paid off. So previously you had inflated assets with real debt.
Which is better?
Happy Easter wide.

Gimme Danger

Just talking assets and liabilities, say you spend 300k on new cars, and take out car loans for each car totaling 300k. Now the depreciation hits when driving cars off the lot, 70k gone. The assets will show 230k (after a few months or a year anyway) but debt will be 300k. Interest on car loans, maintenance, gas, insurance, taxes, registration. Debt slowly goes down, depreciation hits again.
Take allowances. No debt and no assets. No registration, no insurance, no car payments, no taxes, no gas, no maintenance. Just a flat payroll number.
Makes business sense to me anyway.

image.jpeg
Just talking assets and liabilities, say you spend 300k on new cars, and take out car loans for each car totaling 300k. Now the depreciation hits when driving cars off the lot, 70k gone. The assets will show 230k (after a few months or a year anyway) but debt will be 300k. Interest on car loans, maintenance, gas, insurance, taxes, registration. Debt slowly goes down, depreciation hits again.
Take allowances. No debt and no assets. No registration, no insurance, no car payments, no taxes, no gas, no maintenance. Just a flat payroll number.
Makes business sense to me anyway.