ORION OR URANUS? got the cure to stop the termination threats GUARANTEED

Dragon

Package Center Manager
CALLING ALL UPS PACKAGE SERVICE PROVIDERS.
It's time folks, time to take back our dignity, self respect, self worth and most of all our job security once and for all. First TELEMATICS was developed, per the Atlanta leaders, to improve our overall safety picture. REALLY who says? Someone in Atlanta should now provide the rank and file with the safety statistics to prove that injuries and auto accidents were in fact reduced since TELEMATICS was implemented. But they can't and they won't. We all know why TELEMATICS was developed don't we! Next came ORION or what we now refer to as their savior planet urANUS Jr.! And it won't stop there drivers. There will be more and more processes yet to be developed by Atlanta and the pressure on us will NEVER ever stop until we stand firm and hold our ground regarding ORION. And we can do it, I can guarantee it!! The Atlanta braniacs, specifically Mr. Peretz, claims that ORION has saved and will continue to save UPS millions of $$$$$$. After all UPS C.E.O. David Abney got a 21% total compensation increase back in 2016 so no wonder UPS needs to save money. And the talk continues about serious pension cuts???? Now we drivers all want UPS to save money and remain profitable but at whose expense? And we drivers all want UPS to prosper and gain additional business but we are tired of these computer brainiacs in Atlanta who have been telling us that there is a better way to run our areas, save fuel costs and save money. And in most cases we CAN'T follow ORION 100% of the time so UPS threatens us with our jobs because that's what they are good at when we can't work as directed and adhere to their newly developed processes. Not sure about you folks but we are done playing their games, tired of day after day, month after month, me and my brothers and sisters being threatened with our jobs because of ORION. Our proposed contract language operational change(s) will literally transform the face of UPS going forward but every driver who wants and desires a fool proof, totally legal and safe operational change will need to get involved and we believe that they will. Our backs have been pinned up against the wall long enough and Mr. Abney and the rest will not like the 2018 contract proposals(s). We have proposed to our UNION leadership language that will literally change the way UPS has been doing business for decades now. Our proposal(s) are game changers, but we will need every service provider to get on board so use the cafe to get the word out and then get with as many of your brothers and sisters to get them to go on line and read or even sign up on the cafe cause a change, "a very radical change", has been proposed to Mr. H. and Mr. O. And as many drivers as possible will soon need to read what we will be putting out here on the B C . July 2018 is approaching soon and a strong, viable message needs to be sent to UPS corporate Atlanta and that message is "change is a comin"!

WOW! still the skeptics, doubters and still name callers but we are not surprised. we purposely haven't given BC readers anything yet. we wanted to plant the seed and review the few responses all while trying to identify who the real legitimate UPS employee members appear to be on BC and who the plants "informants" are from Atlanta since 2014. there are plants??? Yes "WE" cosmo1 not just me! this thing is much, much bigger than just me. and no cosmo1 we are not phishing. and if you think this is gibberish LeadBelly 2.0 or Bubblehead you both may be left in the dark. wonder why with over 45,000 BC members we only hear from the skeptics here? we are strategically positioning ourselves to release our facts for BC regarding our 2 proposals soon when the attorney gives the approval. an attorney who is a friend, Big Union Guy, and who is pro bono by the way. but if you few legitimate responders still have your doubts we suggest you contact President Hoffa or Sean or even Ken, even though hall was replaced. send a letter off to them to see if they will respond as to what they received by a group of us who we now call M.U.C.. By the way any of you skeptics remember Vince from Kentucky and the UPSURGE campaign started back in the 70's or are you skeptics all too young to remember? we are only slightly familiar with the old UPSURGE days but our retired old timers here have told us many stories and it looks like a modern day UPSURGE is gaining strength once again! hall was provided a copy of our 42 page proposal package back in January before he was replaced. However, we do not believe that President Hoffa or either of them will be discussing our proposals just yet with any rank and file members because he, Sean and hall all know that what we have proposed is substantial and will be costly to UPS in several ways but if ratified will place every service provider finally in control of their own job security and safety at UPS which is poised to change UPS forever. Our one specific proposal will produce additional jobs, you know some of those full time jobs that were promised to Carey that never came to be? But if we still have the interest of you few who responded and you few skeptics with your interesting opinions and especially if we are not boring you with this "holy wall of text" Big Union Guy do yourselves a favor, see how smart you are with your skepticism and google CHALLENGE TO LABOR MOVEMENT:UPS FIRES 250 UNION WORKERS Remember our brother Jairo R out of Local 804 in Queens back in April 2014? As a result of that action those of us who were concerned for our futures back then realized that there is a very important piece of leverage that the city administrators discussed that we drivers have failed to acknowledge and use when the constant threats come down by management. Read it very carefully, except for you Big Union Guy as there may be too many words for you to process. Especially read the 10th paragraph in that article, digest it and then read it again. It may give you skeptics some idea of what we have been working on for over 3 years now in anticipation of the upcoming 2018 contract proposals and negotiations and especially how it relates to potential progressive discipline and ORION. Time to grow up folks, STOP with the stupid comments and be patient. the threats of ORION non-compliance terminations are real and especially real when a new contract is to be negotiated. Atlanta has spent millions of $$$$$ to develop and then "force" ORION down our throats and has made a commitment to the UPS Board of Directors, the tree hugging environmentalists and to the major shareholders to save millions of $$$$$ in fuel costs and they are not going to back down. ORION, while it was designed to reduce overall operational costs it was specifically designed to drastically save on fuel costs. UPS has been known to do whatever is needed to proclaim and promote, in the public media, that UPS is the golden example of an excellent corporate citizen with a perceived squeaky clean corporate image. and Corporate has now begun with their preemptive, pre contract game playing moves like the new mandate now for over allowed drivers. and it won't stop there as you read with member 542thruNthru's recent post! but this is no secret. whenever UPS does not make it's annual projections the games always begin by management and will only stop just weeks prior to the new 2018 contract vote. That's what they do. Consider these words and it is a paraphrase, not a quote, from UPS's own company Policy Book that their most important asset is their people. also in one of their other training booklets, and I am careful to paraphrase again, it states that people make conditions and they do NOT allow themselves to be victims of them. you skeptics think about that statement when all HELL breaks loose with our proposals. and another paraphrased comment from these booklets is to know when to make changes and when to keep what is still right and good. It's time for that change drivers, a change that should have been addressed back in 1907 when UPS's core business model was created but has escaped UPS corporate long enough, until now. When was the last time you were told by any management representative that you were their most important asset?????? Jim Casey, the founder of this company back in 1907, once thought that you, we, us were vital to the company! Ya think Jairo R was ever told he was UPS's most important asset? But thanks to Jairo and what happened in Queens 3 years ago and in anticipation of our upcoming contract we have requested of our Union leadership to support us with an unprecedented and ground breaking 340 delivery and safety methods language change that will alter the very core of UPS forever!

we are scared...not really. :2scared:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
we are scared...not really. :2scared:
You live your whole life scared.

Scared, every time your phone rings.

....every time you dial into a conference call.

....every time you open an email.

You're even scared to pee....

....it's written all over your pants.

Who are you kidding, your whole management structure is built on fear.

35years

Gravy route
Yep,
Over the years I have been called into the office by supervisors, center managers, division managers, labor managers and even district managers. I decided early on I would not let their intimidation tactics affect me. It makes all the difference.

I look at them as less important to the company than I am. They are temporary employees selfishly trying to further their own careers. Very few of them make it to retirement at UPS. Many are dishonest and disrepectful.

WE are the professionals. Don't ever let them intimidate you. No job is worth living in fear.

hyena

You live your whole life scared.

Scared, every time your phone rings.

....every time you dial into a conference call.

....every time you open an email.

You're even scared to pee....

....it's written all over your pants.

Who are you kidding, your whole management structure is built on fear.
Boom!!! Lmao

hyena

For part time sups making under 30K a year and seeing a driver whine like a baby cuz he doesnt have a 8 hour or has over 180 stops... boo hoo
You sound like a jealous troll to me. I'm surprised your center manager let you come out from under the desk to make that post.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
For part time sups making under 30K a year and seeing a driver whine like a baby cuz he doesnt have a 8 hour or has over 180 stops... boo hoo
Then put your big boy pants on and start driving. The last outside hire we had was a pt sup and he's the biggest whiney bitch in the building. Everybody wants our pay, but nobody wants to earn it. Put up or shut up.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
have fun working on saturdays...
Monday through Friday, Tuesday through Saturday, makes no difference. You snack on mac and cheese with zero job protection and I feast on shrimp, steak and lobster with every paid benefit and job protection known. I'll take my life over that of a PT or FT sup any day. Now take my load chart before I call in missed business.

CleverNameHere

This is the greatest thread posted here in some time. Ignore the nut less mngmnt employees and set in their ways clock milkers who have no lives. People complaining wall of text are just lazy or afraid to read something too real.

Orion was a last straw thing in my driving career... Working my 8 inside at night, no stress and much happier. And covered by doc to never need return to package. Keep fighting the good fight; ignore the many miserable haters here.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
big talk big talk... make sure you shave, cover your ugly tats, and stop going in reverse
I shave twice a day. Real men do.
Tats have never been covered...ever.
They say based on my over allowed it looks like I run my route in reverse. We can be fired multiple times. And it takes an act of congress to stick. If a sup farts the wrong way...bye bye!!!