Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
wrong hole

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My ex is a PT Hub Supervisor in West Columbia, SC. He got the job because I took the test for him. I reported it, but apparently they are just taking his word, instead of testing him again. Any idea where I might report this? I know how much you loaders hate the PT Sups anyway....
He is banging some young thing now. Forget about him like he did you! Deal!

542thruNthru

So that's how @FrigidFTSup passed. Is he as inadequate in bed as he is in the office? ;)

brownIEman

You guys pilling on this poor girl are just mean.
Clearly this girl did something wrong and has the character to feel guilty about it.

@ExMsUPS , call the corporate offices and let them know you committed an act of fraud against the company by taking the sup exam pretending to be someone you're not.
Keep pushing, likely UPS won't go so far as pressing criminal charges against you and will be willing to settle for just a few thousand dollars from you to cover the cost of investigating and correcting any issues arising from your fraud. In the big scheme of things a small price to pay to clear your conscience.

FFS

Faceplanted

Clearly this girl did something wrong and has the character to feel guilty about it.

@ExMsUPS , call the corporate offices and let them know you committed an act of fraud against the company by taking the sup exam pretending to be someone you're not.
Keep pushing, likely UPS won't go so far as pressing criminal charges against you and will be willing to settle for just a few thousand dollars from you to cover the cost of investigating and correcting any issues arising from your fraud. In the big scheme of things a small price to pay to clear your conscience.

FFS
/s right?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

FFS
That’s funny.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

FFS
Criminal charges? Settle? I believe you forgot where you used to work.

Its her word against his...not the first time an ex has accused a UPS employee of doing something wrong both management and hourly.

Move on people...

brownIEman

Its her word against his...not the first time an ex has accused a UPS employee of doing something wrong both management and hourly.

Move on people...

I think someone missed my sarcastic tone...

542thruNthru

Move on people...

I don't think we work for the same company. UPS prides it's self on Service, Saftey and Honesty. They would take this accusation very seriously. Maybe even go as far as hiring a outside investigatory team like they do for accidents.

:)

trickpony1

If the test to become a PT supe was really critical it would be given in a closed room with a monitor watching the candidate.

If it's given online or mailed to the applicant the company knows there is the possibility of cheating.

The OP is wasting her time. Being a PT supe isn't as glorious as everyone thinks.

542thruNthru

If the test to become a PT supe was really critical it would be given in a closed room with a monitor watching the candidate.

If it's given online or mailed to the applicant the company knows there is the possibility of cheating.

The OP is wasting her time. Being a PT supe isn't as glorious as everyone thinks.

I don't know man. With a cheap UPS polo shirt and a walkie talkie in their hands. They practically run UPS. I think they need body camera because with that much power it could easily go to their heads.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Move on people...

Wouldn't a simple "re-test" prove whether the OP is telling the truth?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

FFS
She wants her ex to lose his job purely out of spite. Stop being such a :censored2:.

white_knight.jpe