What will the President, the Proff. an the Cop drink?

unionman

I wonder what kind of look you would have had on your face, responsible for protecting the country. I think a few seconds to compose yourself during the worst attack in US history.
My ? wwod. Go talk to them?
What does :censored2: do after he composed himself? He starts a campaign to attack Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the attack on us and he creates a huge deficit not to mention millions more extremist that hate us. I feel much safer now.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What does :censored2: do after he composed himself? He starts a campaign to attack Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the attack on us and he creates a huge deficit not to mention millions more extremist that hate us. I feel much safer now.
I asked what you would do in that same situation, well?

diesel96

Okay, I'll bite Mr./Mrs./ Ms./ Miss smart person. What would you have done?

I think that Obama would have opened up the liquor cabinet and broke out the Colt .45 or Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull to impress his new friends.:happy2:

With the help of Colt 45, you could be as smooth as Billy Dee Williams and beautiful ladies would throw their panties at you....

Oh wait a minute....lets see, Officer Crowley is Irish....umm :wink2:

Please, no more..:dissapointed:
Boston cop suspended after racist outburst

Jones, The Bama bashers are avoiding this like the plague.....as if there's not a bad cop in the world.

I wonder what kind of look you would have had on your face, responsible for protecting the country. I think a few seconds to compose yourself during the worst attack in US history.
My ? wwod. Go talk to them?

Tooner, stop making excuses for GW, any any other leader would have immediatetly excused himself from that classroom and been in contact and brought up to speed with his cabinet/intelligence dept/ and military personal.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I look at it that he kept his cool for the sake of the kids and went to an area where he could react & communicate.

Great leaders don't scream & throw up their hands and scare a classroom of kids. He did the right thing. Keep the crying & screaming reserved for Hillary!

unionman

I look at it that he kept his cool for the sake of the kids and went to an area where he could react & communicate.

Great leaders don't scream & throw up their hands and scare a classroom of kids. He did the right thing. Keep the crying & screaming reserved for Hillary!
Those poor kids. What about the burning people jumping out of the towers. He sat there, not for the sake of those kids. He sat there because he didn't know what to do. His whole presidentcy was run by other people namely, Chaney.

unionman

Maybe they'll all have Busch beer, and get a laugh, even before they start to chat ? LOL
dude, if you want to start an arguement, and your using Bush as your counter point. Your going to lose. He is one of the worst presidents in HISTORY. Its a fact. Take a que from Tieguy and bow out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Tooner, stop making excuses for GW, any any other leader would have immediatetly excused himself from that classroom and been in contact and brought up to speed with his cabinet/intelligence dept/ and military personal.....

I would have departed that school immediately. He was just told that the country was under attack and he sat there. If that doesnt tell you he is not a good leader, I don't know what would.
I was taught to be quick to think, slow to speak and slow to get angry. President's need to be thinkers and then doer's. Those airplane's had already done their damage when GW was informed. I think you just inflaming an already put to bed situation, JMHO, and I'm not an Obama basher. I support every President whether I agree with them or not.

+1

dude, if you want to start an arguement, and your using Bush as your counter point. Your going to lose. He is one of the worst presidents in HISTORY. Its a fact. Take a que from Tieguy and bow out.
I think he was making a joke and you didn't catch it because you went with your first thoughts, instead of thinking about what was being said. Yeah, you'd make a really good President, NOT!

Its not funny anymore ********. Im done here
Here's another great attribute, you're a quitter and when you feel wronged you start spewing bad words. Like I said, you'd make a wonderful President.

Pretty sure he wouldn't have run around the country like a scared rabbit in Air Force One, then let the bin Laden family leave the country.

He probably wouldn't have taken the whole month of August off and ignored intelligence briefings, either.
Ever heard of protocol? This is what every President would have done.

unionman

I was taught to be quick to think, slow to speak and slow to get angry. President's need to be thinkers and then doer's. Those airplane's had already done their damage when GW was informed. I think you just inflaming an already put to bed situation, JMHO, and I'm not an Obama basher. I support every President whether I agree with them or not.

+1

I think he was making a joke and you didn't catch it because you went with your first thoughts, instead of thinking about what was being said. Yeah, you'd make a really good President, NOT!

Here's another great attribute, you're a quitter and when you feel wronged you start spewing bad words. Like I said, you'd make a wonderful President.

Ever heard of protocol? This is what every President would have done.
Whats it to you? Your more pissed then he is. Thin skinned I guess

tieguy

Banned
No he just sat there with that dumass look on his face in the 2nd grade classroom when the terrorists were crashing into the twin towers.
?

If I had to guess I would bet that 99 percent of the worlds population sat there with the same look on thier faces when they heard the news on 9/11.

tieguy

Banned

you should he's kept you safe so that you can freely criticize him the last 8 years. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned

name one. I would bet they all sat there with the same dumbfounded look on their face when the news broke.

This point by the fat liberal hatemonger has been overplayed. Nothing was lost by Bush sitting there and nothing would have been gained by him getting up immediately and rushing out of the classroom. what you saw was a human reaction displayed by all of us as we heard the news.

tieguy

Banned
I would have departed that school immediately. He was just told that the country was under attack and he sat there. If that doesnt tell you he is not a good leader, I don't know what would.

rumor has it Bush sat there thinking wow clinton really stripped our intelligence resources.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Whats it to you? Your more pissed then he is. Thin skinned I guess
Pissed? What for? Funny how you passed over all of the other stuff. M..a..y..b..e I.. n..e..e..d.. t..o.. t..y..p..e s..l..o..w..e..r..

You know, it's one thing to have a differing opinion, and quite another to respond so immaturely to someone that you don't agree with. that being said, not everyone is going to agree with you, or me for that matter. That doesn't mean that you need to ridicule them. I'm just giving you a different point to ponder and as always, that's JMHO.

diesel96

IMO, I would be hard pressed to sit and think in a classroom full of highstrung kids...plus, it would be disengenius to the children if Pres Bush's eyes glazed over and didn't give the children his full attention....
I also agree about being quick to think and slow to speak, but if I remember correctly, many here give Obama a bunch of schittz for not blurting out a knee jerk reactionary answer and or response..

name one. I would bet they all sat there with the same dumbfounded look on their face when the news broke.

This point by the fat liberal hatemonger has been overplayed. Nothing was lost by Bush sitting there and nothing would have been gained by him getting up immediately and rushing out of the classroom. what you saw was a human reaction displayed by all of us as we heard the news.

I said any other leader would have got up and excused themself, but if you want me to name one, how about Ronald Reagan, your hero....

rumor has it Bush sat there thinking wow clinton really stripped our intelligence resources.

Rumor has it, it's time to stop blaming Clinton....this happened on Bush's watch. The worst attack ever on American soil