What would it take for you to quit?

barnyard

KTM rider
I also have my resume written for, but have never sent it out for a job at a think tank. I would be so freakin awesome to get paid to think.

"Hey barnyard, what are you doing??"

"Thinking."

"Excellent, keep up the good work."

S

serenity now

train-derail.jpg this thread is officially derailed
train-derail.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
AS far as winning the lottery, I always say that if I were to ever win the lottery (any amount) I would not leave immediately. But my pace would surely be way different. And it would give me the freedom to leave whenever I feel the need. Walk in one day and they say, "Hey man, we need you to do this today...." and I say, "nah, that's not gonna happen......ever. peace out!"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
quit??????? i want to retire at 59, then I plan on living until i am least 100. I want the check writes to wonder 'Is this guy EVER going to kick the bucket?'

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
AS far as winning the lottery, I always say that if I were to ever win the lottery (any amount) I would not leave immediately. But my pace would surely be way different. And it would give me the freedom to leave whenever I feel the need. Walk in one day and they say, "Hey man, we need you to do this today...." and I say, "nah, that's not gonna happen......ever. peace out!"

Yep, walk in 3 days before Christmas, look in the back of the truck and say, "Sorry, not today. I'll check back tomorrow, maybe."

Buck Fifty

I can honestly say that there is nothing the company could do or say to make me do anything, let alone quit. I have learned to play the game too well for that. I'm going out my own way, on my own terms.

I

IslandGirl

Would only leave voluntarily if there was greener grass on the other side..(better opportunity)..

And back to market farmer...