What would you do in this situation?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Heavy ass furniture isn't a reason to not bring it to the door. That's what hand carts are for. Judging by the video the houses are not very far from the gate.

It would need to be more than just a heavy package.
He was also arranging for another way to deliver, probably waiting for his loop mate to make it over. Ya know team lift. Following the contract.
She made it sound like it was a large item. Used words like "it" (singular), "cart" and phrases such as "help him" and "let me help him get it on the cart".

542thruNthru

He was also arranging for another way to deliver, probably waiting for his loop mate to make it over. Ya know team lift. Following the contract.
She made it sound like it was a large item. Used words like "it" (singular), "cart" and phrases such as "help him" and "let me help him get it on the cart".
That could be true. House could be on a hill also. If it's the houses on the side not shown on the video.

Zowert

Yes it was an over 70 irreg from Amazon, close to 150#. Driver was waiting for help but Karen wanted it delivered to her door immediately.

542thruNthru

Bold of her to assume her life means anything to me.
giphy-126.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I would do exactly what he did in this situation, he handled it perfectly. He didn’t lose his cool and didn’t cuss her out because he knew he was being recorded. He even tried to get her out of the street for her own safety. Sup was notified of the situation and on the way as well as the cops. I really don’t think there was anything else he could have done.

542thruNthru

I would do exactly what he did in this situation, he handled it perfectly. He didn’t lose his cool and didn’t cuss her out because he knew he was being recorded. He even tried to get her out of the street for her own safety. Sup was notified of the situation and on the way as well as the cops. I really don’t think there was anything else he could have done.
Holy mother Mary and Joseph! You're still here?

Zowert

I don't understand, why didn't he just give her the package and leave, what am I missing here
She ordered an irreg off Amazon that was close to 150lbs. Our driver was waiting for help to deliver it but this nutjob wanted it delivered immediately. He told her that he would be back in a little bit, she wasn’t having it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
She ordered an irreg off Amazon that was close to 150lbs. Our driver was waiting for help to deliver it but this nutjob wanted it delivered immediately. He told her that he would be back in a little bit, she wasn’t having it.
Ok, that's more then the video says, thanks for the context