What would you do in this situation?

Zowert

Boomers, amirite?

My Baby Boomer dad is a hard ass that never expected anything handed to him. He’s quite stubborn, still doesn’t know how to use a smart phone and thinks electric vehicles are a stupid idea. My Boomer father in-law is opposite. He complains about the battery life in his Tesla and calls the cops on minorities for coming into his gated community to deliver food that HE ORDERED on UberEats. While his wife (my mother in-law) is a basket case. The only thing that makes her happy is the bingo hall.

I don’t think you have that kind of behavioral diversity among the other generations currently living. Most Gen X’ers, Millenials and Zoomers seem to live up to their stereotypes. Boomers are just wild. You never know what they’re going to be like.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_5028.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Haha, yeah I do more reading here than posting lately. Stopped drinking and had another baby so my tolerance for some of the members’ BS here has dropped dramatically.
Why did you stop drinking?

If too personal, I understand and apologize for asking.

542thruNthru

2nd floor, no elevator 100+ pounds ?
2nd? You must be another small town boy like @MECH-II

I can't remember the last time I saw a buildi g that wasn't at least 3 floors high. Cart it to the stairs and then roll that bad boy up RPCD style.

Honestly I thought he was leaving because she wouldn't let him leave it at the gate. Didn't realize he had asked for help and was coming back when it arrived. I'm curious to see what the house looked like because like I said if it's anything like the other side it seems like the houses are pretty close to the gate and single family homes not apartments.

Screenshot_20240305_063116_Reddit.jpg

pkgdriver

2nd? You must be another small town boy like @MECH-II

I can't remember the last time I saw a buildi g that wasn't at least 3 floors high. Cart it to the stairs and then roll that bad boy up RPCD style.

Honestly I thought he was leaving because she wouldn't let him leave it at the gate. Didn't realize he had asked for help and was coming back when it arrived. I'm curious to see what the house looked like because like I said if it's anything like the other side it seems like the houses are pretty close to the gate and single family homes not apartments.

View attachment 473774
It appears to be in Tukwila Washington from her address 3810 s 158th st. and video.