What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

UPS Lifer

Dilligaf is a woman! don't know what it stands for?

UK - Do you work out of Whittier Ctr? Pico split off of my old center Rio Hondo back in my preload days!

Hedley_Lamarr

Graduate of that fine Jesuit Catholic institution, St. Peter's College, in Jersey City, who's mascot, the mighty Peacock, demonstrates the magnificent humility of the Jesuit order (think about that)....in the year of our Lord 1971.

Peacock Power!
Shed a tear for that old Secaucus Hub!
Go UPS!
P71
Hey Jersey City!! I was born there, My father was JCPD 26 years.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Dilligaf is a woman! don't know what it stands for?

UK - Do you work out of Whittier Ctr? Pico split off of my old center Rio Hondo back in my preload days!

Is this Rick ? whats up man, I think you retired before I got my job back bro. they cant keep a good man down lol. hows everything going ?
hows retired life ? I cant belive I got my job back after all that crap and now I have to quit because of some INS Bullcrap. I`ll send you a private message and give you my phone number. call me for a good time stud ... lol:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Found this old post and thought it was interesting.
My name is Hoke Smith and I had a tag for my truck that was HOAXPU. Later, I developed the shortcut of ending e-mails "Thnx, Hoax" and extrapolated it to Hoaxster. On top of that, most people think I am a hoax :funny: but in a nice way ... I tend to not take life too seriously.