What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

paidslave

Response from TIEGUY AKA

to be a true slave you would also have to be chained up as the masters property in the evening while you are free to go home each night. you are also free to decide to return in the morning. In fact you have to make a concious decision to return to your slavery every morning. Big big difference there my friend.

Wow, I never knew that a true slave had a choice?.....We all return in the morning, even you! And if you don't return our master Disciplines the brownery asap!

:wink2:

Fortunately we have some civil right today because you appear to be very knowledgable of this topic.

Tie you are wrong again my friend, there was also a strike in 98, maybe you can look it up!

Why must you jump in on every post to spew your hatred?

I have been called RED since i was a child and im in local 705.
Thanks Red, you saved me a few key strokes.

Lobofan5

Mine has nothing to do with the college team..the Lobo's. (somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona..dunno)

Actually its from the '95 UCONN womens basketball team when they went undefeated.

Long story, but it had meaning to me.

tieguy

Banned
Tie you are wrong again my friend, there was also a strike in 98, maybe you can look it up!

Why must you jump in on every post to spew your hatred?

I have been called RED since i was a child and im in local 705.

Which strike was in 98. Which part of my post did you disagree with?

ABAUG

tieguy

Banned
Wow, I never knew that a true slave had a choice?.....We all return in the morning, even you! And if you don't return our master Disciplines the brownery asap!

That was my point. You claim to be a slave. You get to go home each night. You make a concious decision to return to your slavery every morning. You are not a slave by any definition.

trickpony1

feeder53-
did you ever make your unannounced visit to dispatch to see what's going on?.....why they haven't turned you?
Where I'm from you have to work one day a week to get your benefits paid.
Just curious........

code5

I don't know how many times I have left our center after work and told the clerk that does the timecard that I was code 5 today. (No break). So alas I'm Code 5.

Kind of though about being code 14 also. Rudeness complaint.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Mine is simple really.

When I joined, it says may, It was late or actually really early, and I couldnt sleep (knee surgery has a way of waking you up) and the station I was listening to was a request station. For all of the songs that someone would/could have requested they chose Dannyboy. Close enough to my real name, and something simple so I wouldnt forget (age has a way of doing that:wink2:)

d

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Mine is simple really.

When I joined, it says may, It was late or actually really early, and I couldnt sleep (knee surgery has a way of waking you up) and the station I was listening to was a request station. For all of the songs that someone would/could have requested they chose Dannyboy. Close enough to my real name, and something simple so I wouldnt forget (age has a way of doing that:wink2:)

d

Dannyboy, what the heck is that that is in your avatar? Just curious:happy-very:

paidslave

(RESPONSE FROM TIEGUY)That was my point. You claim to be a slave. You get to go home each night. You make a concious decision to return to your slavery every morning. You are not a slave by any definition.

(TIEGUY PLEASE READ)

Untrue TIEGUY!, here if the Websters Definition and you can pick it apart like you are used to! What do you think? Words can be expressed IN Metaphors OR EXPRESSIONS.....
Noun1.
697C3-slave.jpg
slave - a person who is owned by someone individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"

bondsman, bondman - a male slave

bondmaid, bondwoman, bondswoman - a female slave

bond servant - someone bound to labor without wages

puppet, tool, creature - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else

galley slave - a slave condemned to row in a galley
2.slave - someone who works as hard as a slave hard worker, striver
worker
- a person who works at a specific occupation; "he is a good worker"
3.slave - someone entirely dominated by some influence or person; "a slave to fashion"; "a slave to cocaine"; "his mother was his abject slave" individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
Verb1.slave - work very hard, like a slave break one's back, buckle down, knuckle down
do work
, work - be employed; "Is your husband working again?"; "My wife never worked"; "Do you want to work after the age of 60?"; "She never did any work because she inherited a lot of money"; "She works as a waitress to put herself through college"

These are the reasons why I chose PAIDSLAVE....

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dannyboy, what the heck is that that is in your avatar? Just curious
An interesting creature called a tardegrade, common name, the water bear.

In all my snooping under the microscope, I have yet to see one. Facinating creatures really. 6 legs, lumber around in search of lunch. For their size, quite strong. In a family all thier own, as they dont fit in any animal kindom family. And they are indestructable. You can dry them out, freeze them to well below absolute 0, nuke em, burn them up to a point, and they will survive.

Kinda like me:wink2:

d

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
mine came from a movie.
the lady in it played a ups driver. good cult classic. dont think it was ever that big. the time it was out i was still a young whipper snapper though

feeder53

ADKtrails
Trickpony, I am with the Military and have my benefits locked in here, but I stop by to see when the next day of work or training will be.......They have not gave me a day yet........Matbe the next large snowstorm.....