When do we get Retro Checks

The Driver

I drive.
No, not confirmed..as far as I know..just what I heard.

I was hired off the street in early October and worked through mid January at $16.10. I won't get back pay to equal the $18.75 even though the master contract had been passed before that time? And I paid dues the whole time? That bums me out a little.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was hired off the street in early October and worked through mid January at $16.10. I won't get back pay to equal the $18.75 even though the master contract had been passed before that time? And I paid dues the whole time? That bums me out a little.
Work here a few decades....lots of things might bum you out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Work for a few decades anywhere and things will bum you out. Nothing bums me out more than the idea of not getting paid for the work I did though.
0ecc8a1726252a637b05a63b1bfe8f9821b05c6339959f22672ce74cdf1a552c-1.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
Besides, you're the one with the crybaby quote at the end of your messages. "I only like this job marginally better than I enjoy being homeless." I know some homeless people with real problems that would like a word with you on that.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Besides, you're the one with the crybaby quote at the end of your messages. "I only like this job marginally better than I enjoy being homeless." I know some homeless people with real problems that would like a word with you on that.
Tell them to put down their crack pipes and pills and come find me, we'll have ourselves a nice chat.
Starting Tuesday I hope to work for this company until I retire. I will work at 100% of my ability and expect to be paid at 100% that I'm promised. What's wrong with that?
Show me where you were promised a retro check.
20018584-1.jpg
Apply liberally starting Tuesday....rinse and repeat.

jaker

trolling
Starting Tuesday I hope to work for this company until I retire. I will work at 100% of my ability and expect to be paid at 100% that I'm promised. What's wrong with that?
And you will be a sup by the end of the week , please come back and ask what you should do

Dvlsndrgdlrs

I got a green check in the mail on Saturday. It was for way less than I calculated the retro pay would be. There were no deductions taken out (ie taxes, medical, etc) it just said: A/R Weekly Deductions. It this the retro pay check? Or something different?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I got a green check in the mail on Saturday. It was for way less than I calculated the retro pay would be. There were no deductions taken out (ie taxes, medical, etc) it just said: A/R Weekly Deductions. It this the retro pay check? Or something different?

This was not your retro check. A/R stands for Accounts Receivable. Sounds like you received a refund for deductions that you had taken from your check.