When should I be paid as a Full Timer when still on my 30 days trial.

Concretion

I am a part-timer unloader currently working to become a full-time combo. Management has changed my hours to pay me as a full timer at the end of four weeks without informing me that my status has changed. Don't I get thirty working days before the change from part-time hours to Full-Time hours. Still need to complete my sort test this week. Pay for part-time differs than for full-time hours.

I am a part-timer unloader currently working to become a full-time combo. Management has changed my hours to pay me as a full timer at the end of four weeks without informing me that my status has changed. Don't I get thirty working days before the change from part-time hours to Full-Time hours. Still need to complete my sort test this week. Pay for part-time differs than for full-time hours.
You both have the option to disqualify before the 30 working days are up.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

With that avatar, you must be an illuminati.

Therefore, you must know the answer.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
With that avatar, you must be an illuminati.

Therefore, you must know the answer.
I don't think so ... the Eye got all C's.

Illuminati.jpg

The All C'ing Eye

hyena

image.jpeg