When Will Fred Screw The Ground Contractors?

bbsam

Staff member
Those are the rules; FedEx P&P manual Volume 1, Chapter 1, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1 - boldly highlited

Those of is a little more business minded understand things differently. I'm not going to make millions, but several hundred grand a year is not out of the question in the not too distant future.

vantexan

Those of is a little more business minded understand things differently. I'm not going to make millions, but several hundred grand a year is not out of the question in the not too distant future.

Cool, you'll fall into the category of those "who need to pay their fair share." Enjoy!

vantexan

Oh. You mean the extra 3.5% over $250k? Pr is it $400k? Either way, it will be my pleasure.

No, I mean the average business owner who's hounded incessantly because he was ambitious enough to work himself into the ground to succeed which qualifies him as evil in the eyes of some.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'm going off history as well including a democratic party held congress and president that left Fred's special exemption in place for Express. You see, there is not a political party in the country that is not beholden to business and its interests.

That doesn't mean that you'll benefit from it, just Fred.

bbsam

Staff member
No, I mean the average business owner who's hounded incessantly because he was ambitious enough to work himself into the ground to succeed which qualifies him as evil in the eyes of some.

my experience isthat those people are easily ignored.